𝐢. 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐰𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐚

( 𝘨𝘪𝘧: 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘫𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 ) 

Cherry Doose was not a morning person. So when her grandfather forced her to open Doose's Market before going to school, she forced her best friend Dean to open up with her. After a lot of convincing ( and the offer of half her tips ), he agreed to wake up at seven am to help her. Which she was extremely grateful for, as she was still half asleep half an hour later. Lifting one of the crates, she had nearly walked into a wall. Luckily, Dean managed to swerve her out of the way in time. Otherwise it would have been disastrous. 

"Ha-ha! Finished." Cherry glanced at the vintage watch that was strapped on her wrist. "And I have time to decorate my school locker before class."

Dean gave her an amused glance as he dusted off his hands. "I dread to think. Last year it was photos of Harrison Ford and a lot of pink sparkles. I don't think anything can beat that."

"I'm more into John Bender vibes this year. He's got that criminal bad boy vibe that's cute." 

"I'm not sure John Bender and sparkles would go together tho." Dean chuckled when Cherry threw him a grape that hit the back of his head. "Hey! I don't think Taylor would like that. You wanna get me fired?"

"Oh no, what would I do with my sidekick?" Cherry drawled sarcastically, earning an eye roll from the tall lanky boy. "Besides, my grandfather is too busy trying to open a candy store next to Luke's dinner to even notice." the blonde took off her green apron, hanging it near the entrance.

Dean raised an eyebrow. "Next to Luke's? His he trying to get himself killed?"

"Pretty much, yeah."

"Well, wish him good luck from me. God knows he will need it to convince Luke." Cherry gave him a grin and nodded. "I'll lock up for you, Cher." 

Cherry's eyes lit up, sparkling under the luminous supermarket lights. "Really? You're a life saver. I might even have time to print some pictures of Johnny Depp for my locker too." she threw Dean the keys of the market and grabbed her purse. "We still on for pizza later? I rented Jaws and my mother misses you coming over."

Dean gave her a sheepish smile. "Sorry, I have a study date with Rory."

"Ooh, date night?" Cherry wiggled her eyebrows as he nodded. "Well, don't let me intrude, we can just do a rain check." she paused at the entrance, throwing back a look at him. "So...you and Rory are good? I don't need to accidently run her over again, right?"