𝐢𝐯. 𝐲𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐥

( 𝘨𝘪𝘧: 𝘫𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 )

It was Cherry's first day working at Taylor's new Olde Fashioned Soda Shoppe and she was not looking forward to it. Now she was divided between shifts there and at the market, which meant less time spent with her best friend, Dean. The only upside was that the Soda Shoppe was right next to Luke's, so she could have lunch peacefully with no rush or fear of arriving late.

Cherry plopped down on her usual counter seat, as Luke poured her a cup of coffee. "So, what are you having? And don't say pancakes, that's breakfast food, not lunch."

Cherry pouted. "But why must you be so mean and deprive me of my source of happiness? Are you the Grinch or what?" Luke rolled his eyes, deciding it wasn't his battle to pick, and ordered Ceasar to cook some pancakes for the blonde, who grinned as she settled down. Rory soon arrived in her Chilton uniform and sat down next to Cherry, who smiled at Rory's friend.

"Hey Rory, who's your friend?" Luke asked as he poured the two newcomers two cups of coffee. The girl narrowed her eyes at him, setting the menu down before speaking.

"You're the owner here?" when Luke nodded, she added "You get a lot of truckers around here? You know, guys on the road who are lonely and are looking for company. It's pretty common knowledge that dinners are breeding grounds for prostitution and drug dealers." Cherry bit back a laugh when she saw Luke's face of disbelief.

"I like this one!" Cherry said as she pointed at the girl, who straightened her posture and gave her a small smile.

"Thanks, but I'm just stating facts here." at Cherry's expectant face, she added. "I'm Paris Geller. I go to Chilton with Rory."

"I guessed. I'm Cherry Doose. Oh! Please continue harassing Luke, it's very entertaining." Luke threw Cherry a glare, who shrugged amused. 

Jess suddenly appeared from the stairs that led to the upstairs apartment in a camoflauge shirt, and Paris raised her eyebrows and pointed at him. "Where'd he come from? What's up there? Is that where you keep the girls?"

"Wow, I think she got you, Uncle Luke. You better give it up." Jess immediately played along, a smirk sitting on his lips as Cherry leaned back in amusement.