summer sweetness

Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty

Rosie sat in the library throwing candy into Peter's mouth as he moved to catch it. Luckily they were tucked away at one of the back tables so Madame Pince wouldn't tell them off for eating near her precious books.

"You're going to make a mess." Venus whispered to her friends as she read over a passage in her textbook.

"We'll clean it up." Rosie assured her, throwing another piece into Peter's mouth and quietly cheering.

"No they won't." Thea laughed.

"No we wont." Venus rolled her eyes knowing she'd be the one to pick up the mess so Madame Pince wouldn't have to.

Her friends were ridiculous, but she couldn't help but love them. They were her family.

Not much changed in the following weeks. She woke up everyday at five a.m, took a shower and completed her homework before anyone else woke up. Then she attended her classes, socialized with her peers, and then ended her day in Mcgonagall's office learning how to eventually become an animagus.

Venus never considered to be the type of person that thrived for adventure, but as day and day went by with no change in her routine, she became rather bored. Every once in a while something would happen, like attending a game to support Thea, visiting Remus in the hospital (as she noticed she did quite often) and hang out with friends by the lake.

She didnt want to wake up and dread the day ahead, so she was excited when summer break was just around the corner. She wanted nothing more than to go home and see her mom, even if it meant she had to see her step-dad as well. Besides, Sebastian would be joining next year, so he wouldn't have to feel as alone as Venus was sure he was.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"What are you staring at, Lasagna?" Sirius Black asked the Hufflepuff girl as she sat on one of the benches outside by herself.

"Lasagna?"

"Oh! Uh, its just an inside joke." Sirius said quickly, forgetting, for a moment, that her name wasnt actually Lasagna.

She looked around, noticing thar none of his friends were around, which was highly unusual for the boy, seeing as he was rarely seen without another Marauder by his side. "Why aren't you with your friends?" She asked him, too curious not to ask. When they are together, they cause trouble, but when they are separated, all hell tends to break loose.

"I was on a date, you think I want those hooligans coming with me?"

She laughed at the prospect of Sirius Black calling somebody else a hooligan, seeing as he was the definition of the word. And then a thought went into her head, making her freeze up a bit. "Sirius... you weren't on a date with my sister, were you?" She asked, remembering hoe the boy in front of her was, and might still be, head over heels for the older Legna sister.