Chapter 8

Kate followed behind the girl quietly. She was being taken to a part of the school where the third years usually attend classes.

They both then stopped in front of a classroom. The girl pushed her in and shut the door behind her.

The room wasn't actually a classroom that had a large double door on the side and a small practice stage. There was an office with a large window looking inside and another door that had no windows. The room was mostly empty

"Welcome to," the girl paused and went next to a group of students, "the drama club."

"Huh?" Kate looked at the group with a confused look.

Another student, a short-haired girl, walked up to the girl. "You didn't kidnap this one, right?"

"I might have taken her without explanation," the girl answered.

"Geez, you're a terrible president. Sorry for that," she said turning to Kate. She walked towards her and put her hand on her head. "She was supposed to find our two missing members but I guess she decided to snatch you up."

Kate looked at the whole group. They were all girls and most of them looked to be third years.

"I'll go look for the two, you," she pointed her finger at the president, "fill her out and do it properly or else I'll tell the vice president."

"Yes, of course. You don't have to tell the vice president anything." The president turned to Kate. "We want you to wear something since the person who was going to wear it got a bad cold."

"Huh, why me?" Kate quickly asked.

"You both have the same size," the president said bluntly.

"But, if I'm going to wear it then aren't I going to have to act," Kate looked at the president with a worried look.

"Oh, no this part doesn't require a lot of lines. It's that one who says practically everything." She pointed to another girl listening to music while writing in a book. "The lucky thing is that she can look at her lines since she stands behind a podium."

"What do I have to do?" Kate asked. If she doesn't have to act then what other thing is there in a drama club.

"Put on the outfit we have and you'll see," the president answered. Kate gulped at the president's tone. She was then pushed into a small room with the president.

"What is this?"

"It's our changing room, do you happen to need any help changing?" The president asked slyly.

"No, I think I can manage," Kate said not getting what the president was implying.

"I see. Your outfit is in the closet over there. I put it on the door so you don't get confused. I can't wait to see you walk down the aisle," the president said as she walked out. The statement caught Kate's attention and left her confused.

The president then popped back in, "The door has a lock, you might wanna lock it if you're changing."

Kate went to the door when the president left again and locked the door. She then turned to the closet and gulped. She walked up to it and placed her hand on the knob. Shutting her eyes, she opened it quickly.

Her eyes slowly opened then went wide. She gasped and opened her mouth in surprise.

"Why this? What does this mean?"

As Kate had been shoved into the drama club's room, Gomi was carrying on her duties as a student representative.

Gomi yawned and went up to Mollie.