o n e .

Why do I have to wake up?

I just want to sleep forever.

I don't wanna die.

Living in dreams is way better than this shit i'm living in right now.

"Wake your little faggot ass up, Matthew! I refuse to take your ugly ass to school." My father yelled as he opened my door.

"Yes sir"

I hate that man.

What kind a man is he?

And lastly, What kind of FATHER is he?

Why did he have to take me?

I wish him and my mom never gotten a divorce and she's all the way in America.

I got up, brushed my wild and messy curly Mohawk, brushed my teeth, chose my all black attire and walked to the bus stop. I skipped breakfast. I wasn't hungry anyway. Nothing could fill this empty void I call a soul.

"Hey little fag!"

Ignored it.

"I know you hear me, bitch!"

I looked to see Adam and Ross. My bullies. I'm so weak towards them. All because I'm so shorter than them.

"Come on Ross. Let's show him what's his reward for ignoring us"

They started to rush towards me but I jetted through the nearest sidewalk. Luckily, I lost them. I didn't feel like getting beat up this early in the morning.

"Fuck it! I'll walk to school!" I said.

After 45 minutes of walking, I made it to school. On time luckily.

I plugged in my headphones since I have no friends and walked to my first class. I tapped play on my phone and played Michael Jackson's "Stranger in Moscow". I don't know why but that song just speaks to me.

I walk in to see my teacher, Mrs. Spossburg, with a smiling face. I loved my teachers honestly. They were the only ones who weren't try to intimidate me.

"Hello Matthew"

"Hi Mrs. Spossburg"

"You're ready for class?"

"Yes ma'am"

I excell in school because I actually do my work. I have no friends so what else is it to do while you're in class?

The bell rung and kids started rushing and I just put my head down.

"Well class, it seems that we have a new student. Introduce yourself"

"My name is George Daniel. I came here to Cheshire from London. Uhh.. I hope I like it here"

As soon as heard that deep rich voice, I had to look up and see it's source.

I see a tall lad with a haircut similar to mine but not into a Mohawk. He had wild blonde hair and even had tattoos like me, maybe even more. He was also very attractive.

"Go on Mr. Daniel. Find a seat."

I put my head back hoping that he wouldn't see me. You'll never know. He could be my new bully.

"Alright class. Today we'll be talking about........."

Eventually, the bell rung. I walked out going to my locker, trying to avoid eye contact with the new boy.

"Hey fag lad!"

Not Again.

"You can't run this time!" As soon as Adam said that, he punched me dead in the gut and I fell on the ground in pain.

"Yeah and don't think you can hide from us, you cock lover!" Ross said as he kicked me in the chin, causing me to bleed.

Everyone that was watching burst out laughing at my defeat.

Don't cry.

I can't even cry.

I'm so numb.

I got up and ran. Ran passed everyone in the hallway.

Then, I bumped into somebody.

It was him.

I can't let him see me like this.

He was looking into my eyes.

I can feel the tears about to explode now.

So ran away from him.

Pushed through the school's back doors and ran home.

I don't even care if I get into trouble.

I just need to leave because I've been humiliated. All because I'm open with my sexuality.

I made it home. I rushed upstairs to my room. I decided to get on my Twitter and post some of my poetry. I have a blog full of my dark poetry and I gained a cult following. So, I have alot of followers on my Twitter. 10.3k to be exact but that's nothing really special.

@Truman_Black: my heart's at a low. im so much to manage. i think u should know that I've been damaged. .

After a little time goes by, I see I got notifications and retweets. It's flattering. Knowing that I'm appreciated. I feel like I have friends even though they're not physically here.

@FKAtwigs: @Truman_Black ur words are always amazing <3

@Harry_Styles: @Truman_Black very deep lad. I love that you speak from emotions

@samsmithworld: @Truman_Black absolutely astounding xx

@LanaDelRey: @Truman_Black I LOVE ur words. all love from America x3.

I love to see people understanding me.

@Truman_Black: @FKAtwigs @Harry_Styles @samsmithworld @LanaDelRey thank you guys so much. Im glad u love my words <3 <3 <3 <3.

I see that I also had a new follower. @GDans1975

The icon was just a picture of blonde hair. Oh well, I'll just follow them.

I was overjoyed from my internet attention. Until my door was flown open.

"So the school calls me? Saying that you weren't in class? What the fuck is wrong with you. I know you're stupid but not FUCKING stupid!"

He grabbed me by my neck and slammed me on the floor hard.

"You're so stupid! An idiot! An ugly, scrawny gay ass idiot!" Then he let me go and slapped me in my face. So hard that my teeth collided close in my cheek and made my mouth bleed.

"You're so useless. Who wants you? Now fix me dinner!"

I just layed there.

"Nobody wants me because I'm broken"

-----------------------

Surprise book. Surprise book.

So this was very impromptu.

I was looking for Matty Healy fanfics on here and seen that there is no gay ones.
So I decided to make one. With him and George getting together cuz I totally ship them. Anyways, I hope this will be a good book. And the only gay Matty Healy fanfic on here. I hope you enjoy!

Vote. Comment.
Please.