𝚊𝚠𝚔𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚜 (2/2)

"MOTHER FUCKEEER—"

When the night falls, and the moon rises from its slumber, (y/n) held her tachi tightly, heavily sweating as she puts all her pent up frustrations from earlier on the poor boulder that was already sliced in half. She's determined to turn it in to dust.

After that little stunt Sukuna pulled on her, she cannot stop her face from reddening in embarrassment. Even while they were eating lunch, it did not dissipate. It was so bad that Gojo had to stop giving them the silent treatment just to ask if she was sick or about to pass out.

Oh, how badly she wants to tell on him. But that would lead Yuji to his more early untimely demise.

She raised her weapon, ready to obliterate the remaining—

"...hey—" a voice startled her, by instinct, she followed the vibration of the sound, swiftly leading her tachi to the culprit's neck. She halted her action once she saw his face.

Huh, Déjà vu

Yuji stood there, his hand raised mid greeting. His smile didn't falter; It's as if he was expecting to have a near-death experience.

"Oh, good..evening, what brings you here?" She awkwardly placed her sword beside her. The boy opened his mouth but he was hesitant to answer her,

"Can't sleep?" She inputted

"No, actually..." He trailed off,

"..Sukuna wanted to talk to you,"

"Oh, hell no." (y/n) swiftly turned around, desperately trying to leave out of the boy's sight. I don't think I can speak properly after that incident, she internally cried.

"Wait, please! Hear him out..! ...Or something," He was unsure of what Sukuna wanted to talk about, but hearing him talk in his head nonstop will actually drive him to insanity. He usually tolerated this but holy hell this was next level, he feels like all his hair will fall out. He can't get a good night's rest unless he obliged on the curse's request and switch with him.

"I'm going to do it now," He warned while chasing the girl who was determined on running away from him,

"You will not!" She looks behind her, red-faced.

Huh? Why is she red?

"Yes, I will!" sorry, he quietly apologizes as the marks gradually show on his body,

"Woman~" A deeper voice drawled out on the word, grinning like a Cheshire cat as he chased her.

"Eep—!"

Now this actually scares her.

"Oh, why are you running away? I thought you were a brave little girl?" He taunted. Before (y/n) can retort, Sukuna lunged his entire body at her, crushing her with his weight,

"Move your—fat ass..!" She wheezed, was Yuji always this heavy?

"Aww, are you going to stop ignoring me now?" Sukuna took a peek on her face, looking for a reaction, but she turned her head away.

"You know," his voice filled the silence, "What you did back there was disrespectful. You dare to ignore me?"

He was answered with silence, which irked him.

"Oi," He slowly lifts himself up but not without trapping the girl in his arms,

While his left arm grips tightly on her body, encasing her arms so she doesn't move, his right slowly moved up to her face, squeezing her cheeks and forcing her to look at him. Her eyes flickered at his but quickly looked away.

He grinned once he saw how embarrassed she looks. Averted eyes and puffed out cheeks, Sukuna was..sadistically elated.

Heh, she looks stupid,

"My, you're ignoring me again, you arrogant brat," He waits for an answer, an insult, or whatever. Of course, she obviously wasn't going to answer him but a man can only hope, right?

He tightens his embrace on her.

Oh, if that blindfolded sorcerer ever saw them like this again, Sukuna would be ecstatic.

This is oddly comfortable—, Sukuna stops himself from continuing that thought. What the fuck? What was he thinking?

This feels ridiculous,

There's no way in all levels of hell would he allow himself to indulge in something as embarrassingly intimate as this. Why would he care if she was openly ignoring him?

Seriously? Why is he even doing this?

Has he gone soft? No, he refused to believe that. He's convinced that curses don't feel something as petty as that.

But if so, why do this to her of all people?

Was he fascinated by her strength as a sorcerer?

No, definitely not. He wished it was. He was amused by her physical strength but he knows that she has more under her sleeve. She just does not show it—He'll try to remember to ask her about that soon, if she refuses, then he'll have to force it out of her. After all, he needs to know what his enemies are capable of.

He entertained that thought,

Well, he was once a human.

He knows that his nonexistent heart has gone cold for a very long time.

He surmise that the reason behind his current behavior was because of a certain brat's painfully obvious crush that it managed to rub off on the curse's mentality as well. Itadori's musings were like a disgusting pest he cannot exterminate, as a result, he's starting to have the same mindset as him.

(y/n) this, (y/n) that, he mentally scoffed, imitating Itadori's voice. He can't even rest peacefully without hearing that damn name.

Huh!? You wanna fight!?—Sukuna ignored him, already tired of his bullshit. He stared into the distance, unconsciously placing his chin on the top of her head. Sukuna let out a long, deep, audible breath,

Ugh, of all people to eat his fingers, why him?

The soft voice he so despised but also desperate to hear—not that he'll admit it—cuts through the silence, snapping him out of his reverie. He only hummed.

"You should stop hugging me. I'm sweaty, " she blurted out.

Yes, he feels ridiculous,

"I don't care," He tightened his hold, out of spite, hopefully.

But he finds himself humoring her.