𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒃𝒊𝒂 (𝒏.).

𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒃𝒊𝒂 (𝒏.): 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉.

this song makes my heart hug itself. i feel like it fits this chapter ✨

enjoy !

------------------------------------------------------------------------

honestly my fave Draco + suit combo is in the quidditch cup !

Draco's POV: 

i always knew it, i knew my life wasn't going to be easy, but that doesn't matter, because im a Malfoy and that's the price of power.

i knew i was going to be arranged to marry a pureblood witch, but what i didn't know was who. I always thought it was going to be Astoria Greengrass, but i guess not, because when i asked what house she was it, my mother said she wasn't sorted and most probably wont be a Slytherin.

" Draco dear, can i come in ?" my mother asked from outside my rooms door, "  yeah come in." i replied, 

" you wanted to know who your betrothed to, correct? ", i nodded, " well we didn't know this girl, we knew her parents, and she's from a powerful bloodline, but we didn't know she wont turn out like her brother, we still want this arrangement to happen, but we don't know how the girl will react so we thought her parents could tell her the news and give her the ring we'll chose." 

" what do you mean you didn't know, know what? " i asked, 

" well she isn't like most powerful purebloods, yeah she's powerful and a pureblood, but she doesn't have the same beliefs, if you see her in the muggle London streets you would think she was one, but those beliefs can be changed by influence, so dont worry..." she said as if she was trying to convince herself.

" so im getting married to a muggle-lover ?!" i asked angrily,

 she looked down and said " i know dear but we didn't know she would be influenced by other cultures, because if she stayed in Britain she wouldn't have had the same beliefs, maybe similar due to her fathers acceptance of muggles, but not the same. "

" so she doesn't live here ?" i asked, " no she does now she didn't for the past couple of years " she answered,

 " anyway, now we must go and buy  a promise ring, and you will be picking it " she demanded. i agreed, and we left soo enough to a jewelry store in diagon alley. it was an expensive store but that didn't matter,  were Malfoys, money isn't something we have to think about. 

i picked the most expensive promise ring available, in the colors of Slytherin, so people know who she is betrothed to, a strong and powerful Slytherin. not a Gryffindor. not a Hufflepuff, nor a Ravenclaw. A Slytherin. the only worthy house really. which gets me to think, what house will she get into, i would be fine with any house except Gryffindor, I'll make it my duty to torment her, no Gryffindor deserves to marry a pureblood, powerful and a rich Slytherin, definitely doesn't deserve  a Malfoy.

when we got back home my mother sent off the ring with an owl to the girl's family's  house,  and i took the chance to ask " mother, who is she ?", " who is who dear ?" she said clearly stalling " the girl im getting married to", " well your not getting married now, when you turn 17 is when." she said still stalling. " mother who is she.." i said losing my patience ." Venus Rosewood" she said almost like a whisper, but i heard it, and i wish i didnt.

" that blood traitor, the one who will 100% be sorted into Gryffindor !?" i said angrily, she looked away and said hopefully" if we knew we wouldn't have signed the contract, but her grandfather was like us, holding the same beliefs even though he wasn't a Slytherin, i think he was a Gryffindor too, but he despised muggles, half-bloods, and muggle-borns."   

i just nodded, maybe all she needs is influence, but the good thing is that she is powerful, and i mean really powerful. a descendant of merlin. maybe she wont be a shame to the Malfoy name if she fixes her beliefs.

" well im going to go to sleep, i leave tomorrow to Hogwarts, and i pray to Salazar she isn't a Gryffindor." i say while standing up " goodnight mum", she kisses my forehead and says " goodnight Draco."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

That was it ! i hope your got a hint of how their relationship will be at the start...*wink*

but anyway the next chapters will be set at Hogwarts in the beginning of the half-blood prince, but they wont go into detail in the movie, except when there are Draco scenes, and i will be changing somethings to make it more accurate to Venus's existence.

I hope you liked this chapter and the story so far!

-love, MarieCurie023 who going to probably finish this story by the end of the month ! i just feel it, heheh

- Byeeeee 🍏

- ✍ Draco ✍ looks ✨segzy✨✍ with his suit ✍