𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒈𝒂𝒍 (𝑨𝒅𝒋.)

𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒈𝒂𝒍 (𝑨𝒅𝒋.) : 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔; 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒊𝒅 𝒐𝒓 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒎𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚, 𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑, 𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒋𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒚.

the end is near my friends. we must learn from the past. 

--------------------------------

we were still at the shell cottage. but we couldn't stay there for long

harry, Ron, and Hermione left to Gringotts to find a horcrux. they disguised themselves as Bellatrix and another deatheater to get into her vault. i couldn't come with because i was to drained from the wolfsbane, but now i have regained all my strength.

we had to apparate to aberforth's house in Hogsmeade and go through a passage to enter Hogwarts. we met up with the rest of the order so we can follow harry into Hogwarts. 

we found out later on the voldemort knows all about harry's mission and went on a murder spree. worst part is, draco and his family had to witness this massacre. 

we got a message from aberforth telling us harry has arrived and got into hogwarts. it was our queue. all the order members apparated to the shell cottage so we could get into hogwarts together. for a second i thought i saw my parents.

 i took a double take and ran straight to my parents. i couldnt control my tears, its been over 6 months since i have last seen them.

" mom ! dad ! i missed you so much ! i thought i wouldnt see you again. i thought they hurt you" i cried into their arms

" oh baby were all okay now, your siblings are at hogwarts, your aunt is over there" she said pointing at my aunt lydia.

" aunt lydia ! " i cried and hugged her tightly

" i missed you my little pup, are you doing ok ?" she asked

" no auntie, they figured out my weakness. they used it against me" i cried into her arms

" dont be afraid little one, you are much stronger than you think. they cant hurt you as long as you believe in yourself. no one can " she said and i smiled

------------------------

it was time to head to hogwarts. kingsley ordered that we stick together. we will meet up with the rest of the order that is already on the hogwarts grounds.

it is time. time to fight for our home. 

fight for the people we love, for our families.

most importantly, for peace.