𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒌𝒍𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒕 (𝒂𝒅𝒋.)

𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒌𝒍𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒕 (𝒂𝒅𝒋.) : 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏.

guys play the song while reading to help with the emotions if you'd like ✌

Venus's POV: 

it was around 12 pm the next day when i entered the library. i remembered that i didn't put back the book and blanket, so i went to do that. i got to the couch we sat on yesterday and saw Draco's Jacket on the couch. so i put everything back in its place and picked it up the jacket to take it back to draco.

i got out of the library and headed to the living room where my mom was. and said 

" Mom i am going to Draco's to give him back the jacket he forgot last night" 

" Ok dont be late, and tell Narcissa i say hi"

" i will, see you" and i got out of the house and apparated to the Malfoy manor.

when i got there the gate opened for me since Lucuis allowed it to open for my family when we last came over. i reached the door and knocked, a house elf opened it for me

" Miss rosewood ! welcome, Mater Draco is busy at the moment with guests but you can wait in living room." she let me come in and i headed towards the living room, she left to inform them that i am here. 

i waited and got bored so my disrespectful ass stood up and headed towards the direction the elf went. i reached a hallway that led upstairs, i ascended the stairs and froze in shock. 

i saw pansy Parkinson hugging Draco. i gasped loudly which made them turn towards me. 

" Venus" 

" get away from me." i said with tears in my eyes

" its not what it looks like, please let me explain" he said trying to hold me 

" here take your jacket you forgot yesterday." i said and turned around and left and on my way out i heard him calling for me, but i couldn't care less. why would he hug her ? and why was she there in the first place ? i thought when voldemort died she didnt have to be his mistress..

i apparated back home and entered to my parents arguing 

" you shouldn't have let her go there ! the parkinsons were there " my dad said 

" how was i supposed to know that ?!" she said to him

i didnt want to hear anymore of it so i ran up to my room and slammed the door shut and collapsed on my bedside and cried.

i cried because he hugged the same person who hurt me many times.

i cried because he let her in the house that would be my home soon.

i cried because she looked happy, like she won the lottery, when she hugged him

i cried because i thought he cared for me enough not to hurt me.