𝑶𝒓𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒄 (𝒂𝒅𝒋.)

𝑶𝒓𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒄 (𝒂𝒅𝒋.) : 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒃𝒆𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈

- so this is a Draco POV ! i dont do these much since i don't want to go in depth in Draco's personality yet.... 

Enjoy !

Draco's POV: 

Draco's POV: 

The Notts invited us to another one of their balls, but at this point i was sick of it. i was talking with Blaise when he nudged me to look behind me. that's when i saw Her. 

the girl i'm going o spend the rest of my life with. 

she was looking like an angel. she was gracefully walking around beside her sister. Her beauty is captivating, i've always known that she was beautiful. but the more i get to know her the more i realize she is the complete opposite of me. our personalities don't even match. 

she is disgusted from me. a deatheater. i'm on the darkside, she is with the light. 

i was pulled out of my thoughts by my mother calling me over. 

" Draco you should ask her to dance, maybe it will help fix your fight.." she suggested

" mother if the choice was her's she would not be here." i replied

" well then, i am going to tell her parents to get her to dance with you, your her fiancé after all" she said while moving towards them

in a few minutes my mother called me over so we can dance. i went over to the Rosewoods where my mother was, and grabbed Venus's hand and dragged her to the dance floor. she was apparently the one playing the song. 

we were swaying to the music, i spinned her around and she twirled graciously, we kept on dancing to the music in sync. i then pulled her closer to me, then she put her hands on my shoulder and she jumped while i raised her a bit then twirled with her in the air. 

she then surprisingly put her hands on my neck and i put mine on her waist and continued to sway to the music till the song finished. once it did she stopped for a second and almost realized what she was doing and pushed her self off of me. 

" this isnt right. i shouldn't be feeling this fuzzy feeling. i shouldn't be dancing with you, your my enemy. i'm betraying my people by  doing so, the same people i vowed to protect..." she said, but i was shocked that she admitted to enjoying the dance with me so i wasn't paying attention to what she was saying

" how are you betraying your people by dancing with your own fiancé ?" i asked clearly pissed 

" i just cant i'm sorry i cant " and with that she left towards her family, then left the whole party.

she left me there to realize one thing. i am the villian here. even my fiancé doesn't handle being around me.

she was so complicated, but so was i. the moment she figured out i am one of them, she stopped trying to give Us a chance. she was the one that said she wont stop till she makes this relationship work. it was another empty promise. 

she doesn't realize what i am going through. my family's lives are at risk, my father is still in Azkaban and if i dont succeed he may never get out and we will all be killed. and if Voldemort finds out i am engaged he will kill her too.

realization just hit me. he will kill her, the one innocent person in my life. he would kill Venus. 

from that moment on. i vowed to protect Venus with my everything. i wont let anything happen to her or my family. its also because if she dies, all of us do, because the contract wasn't completed. 

but are we really going to survive what's coming ? she is on the good side fighting the very side i am on. the darkside. 

we might as well die now if this is how we will end up. we wont live in peace as long as there is a war going on. 

this is hopeless.

we are hopeless. 

and i have no choice but to accept that. 

i am broken. and there is no one to fix me.

----------------------------------------------------------

i know this is short. but i wanted to show the broken side of draco, not the façade he puts on for others to fear.   

yay !

- byeeee 🦋

- byeeee 🦋