𝑫𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒆𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒂 (𝒏.)

𝑫𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒆𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒂 (𝒏.) : 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒓𝒈𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒖𝒏 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚.

heyy ! this chapter is going to be a bit emotional, so its better to open the song on loop while you read- that if you want 🍭

Enjoy !

Venus's POV: 

Venus's POV: 

Today is the day i go back home, and face my fears.

i couldn't care less about how i looked, i wore normal jeans and a white t-shirt with the classis converse. i was too stressed to think about anything. they want us to get engaged asap, so they are hosting a party at the Malfoy manor. they are both mine and Draco's parents.

i said goodbye to my friends, i took a bit longer than necessary because the next time i see them i'll be the soon to be Mrs. Malfoy. something that makes me want to puke, i chose to tell them after the break because i was getting closer with them and i didn't want to ruin the friendship, But if they don't accept it now, well, then they may not be true friends.

i didnt wait for my siblings, i headed to the train and took an empty compartment and wore a hoodie to cover my face so my friends don't come and sit with me, i needed time to clear my head. the train started moving and i fell into a deep sleep.

-----------

i woke up to the sound of the trains breaks. i arrived, there's no going back now, that was never an option anyway. i grabbed my trunk and went off the train to be greeted by my parents faces. i forgot all my worries and ran to them. i hugged them like my left depended on it, i had tears in my eyes but i quickly wiped them. 

" we missed you, alot." my dad said

" me too, im happy i can see you now tho " i replied 

i really did miss them deeply. then my siblings arrived and greeted my parents. and we were heading home.

----------------

when we arrived at out mansion. i went up to my room and took out the things in my trunk and put them in their places. that's when rose, our house elf, came up to my room and told me that my parents requested me. and i knew what it was about, so i went down quickly.

i knocked on his office's door, and entered. they both had sad looks on their faces.

" sit down vee.." my mother said

" you know that we are hosting a party at the Malfoy's in honor of your engagement, right ?" he said and i nodded

" you must get ready, because we have to be there in 5 hours darling" my mom said

" okay i am going to go get ready now.." i said while standing and heading for the door

" vee, i want you to know that your not going through this alone, we will always be beside you, dont ever think that we wanted this. we never did and never will. from this point on your life will change, but we will be standing right beside you." my dad said and i smiles softly