Death Eaters

"Hello father." i say as i walk down the stairs to the death eaters meeting. "Just grabbing some food." i walk over to the kitchen as all the death eaters stare at me. I pick up and apple, take a bit and start to walk back up stairs. "My Lord who is that?" came a high pitched female voice. "Rose, please come here dear." my dad calls. I go to him and lean against the side of my fathers chair, stroking his snake. "This is my daughter, Rosemary, please go sit next to Draco." he points over to a blonde boy and i sit next to him.

 I have Nagini who is wrapped around my arm fall asleep in my lap as my father talks. "Rose you will be joining Mr. Malfoy to Hogwarts this year, your mission is to KILL Albus Dumbledore. Use any means possible. I stare at my father, than back to the teenager next to me. I speak in parsletounge, "Dad he is to you, I can do it but the poor boy. Please stop making children do you work, just get someone else to." My dad never really got mad at me when i said stuff like this, he showed me his soft side most of the time. He considered it but said, "No, his father made a big mistake and this is what he gets for it.".

 I look at my father used to his ways and sigh. I mean i could kill anyone if i wanted to. I had powers that normal children never had, or will get. "So, Rose go start packing your bags, Go! Go!" he says waving me off. "Draco go help her with her bags, your leaving tomorrow." he says.

 I put Nagini on my arm again and go up stairs the blonde boy following behind me. "Nice room." he says nervously. I smile, "Don't worry, I'm not as bad as my dad, i don't bite.". He smiles. My room was quite big, it lead to a large bathroom. 

My bed had dark purple and black covers, and a dresser and table against the wall. After we are done packing my bags me and Draco become quite normal around each other. I show him some of my drawing of what it would be like to go to Hogwarts and he would talk about all the other things there were.