12

"I need to talk, in private." Ginny says grabbing me by the wrist and pulling me into a classroom. "Yeah?" I say. It was right after school ended and Ginny wanted to talk. "I-I think you and Hermione are the first two people I'm going to tell this too, I will tell her later. Er.. I'm Lesbian. I've been dating a girl names Luna Lovegood for 5 months." I stare at her than smile. "Aww, really?! OH my gosh YAY!" I say Hugging her. We break apart and I leave, "Rose! Look, I asked Dumbledore.. you know, he said yes! Come on the meeting now." Harry says running up to me. Without letting me respond he grabs me by my wrist and drags me up to Dumbledore's office. What is it with people dragging me places? I think in my head.

We get to his office and Harry knocks. "Hello Professor." Harry says smiling. "Hello- Ms. Riddle hello! I would like it if you could wait outside for a minute." Dumbledore says and I nod closing the door and waiting.

Harry's POV:
"I see you have been spending quite a large amount of time with Ms. Riddle." Dumbledore says walking over to his table of vials of memory's. "Er.. well yeas we have gotten close." I say nervously. "Hm.. I see, so do you, somewhat trust her?" He says curiously. "Yes, she's nothing like her father." I say. "Very well then, Ms. Riddle you may come back in!" Dumbledore says kindly.

Rose's POV:
"Thank you Ms. Riddle." Dumbledore says as Harry and I leave his office. We had just had a lesson about my dad and how he had asked SlugHorn something but the memory was all messed up, and he had asked Harry and I to try to get the original memory from him. "So, how do you think we should do it?" I say yawning in the middle. "I dunno, but I think I have an idea. We could try and get close as we can too him and then ask him." He says as we walk. "That's actually a decent idea!" I say. "Decent?" He says raising his eyebrows. I roll my eyes and we climb into the common room.

"I'm gonna head to bed, see you." I say walking up to my dorm. " 'night." Harry says. I plop done on my bed after getting ready and instantly fall asleep. "Come here daughter." He says pulling me towards him. "NO leave me alone you-". Out of nowhere Harry appears "AVADACADARVA!" He screams and Harry falls to the floor, dead. "NOOO! DON'T! HARRY!" I sob over his body as my father laughs. I gasp sitting straight up in my bed. My face was wet covered with tears, and I was shaking. "Harry.." I mumble throwing off my covers and running out of the room. I run into Harry's dorm and look at his bed. "Harry! Oh thank god- Harry wake up!" I say slapping him with a pillow. "Whaaaaa." He groans. "Oh god I thought you were dead.." I say stting on the edge of his bed.

Without warning I feel him put his arms around my waist. Pull me into the bed and doesn't let me go. "Harry! Let me go!" I whisper yell careful to not wake up the other boys. "No." He says pulling me closer and smiling. I feel a tingling sensation pass through my body and blush. I close my eyes and rest my head on his pillow.