13

"HARRY WHAT THE HELL?!" I scream as I run into Moaning Mertals bathroom and  I spot Draco in the floor his chest soaked with blood. Harry looks at me but before he could say anything Snape walks in. He tells Harry to get his bag of school supplies and has me take Draco to the hospital wing after healing his wounds. I help him there and sit by his bed. I inspect his face and he looks sick, pale, and has bags under his eyes. His eyes flutter open and he looks around the room. Then Madam Pumphrey bustles in and has me leave.

For the rest of the day I try to avoid the common room until curfew, but of course McGonagle spots me and tells me to go back to my common room. I had heard rumors on how Harry was now not able to play at the upcoming quidditch match. I arrive at the portrait hole and walk in. I look around and spot Harry, Ron and Hermione  sitting bye the fire and talking. When I see the look on Harry's face when he's talking to him the way I felt about the situation completely changed. I walk behind Harry and make a shushing gesture to Ron and Hermione. I listen to their conversation until, "Harry you still shouldn't have used a spell from that book." Hermione says. "Well, is it true that Draco was about to use the Cruciates curse on you, 'cause if so I think I will let you off." I say smirking at Harry's stunned face.