5

"Ron this is Rose, Rose Riddle, also where did Harry go?" she says to the called Ron. "He said he went out for some air." he says. "Well this is Rosemary, call her Rose, she is a Riddle, but don't freak Ron she isn't like her dad." Ginny says hastily. "Ok!" he says smiling. I was a bit surprised that he took it easily. We sit down and talk for a bit.

"So why have we not seen you around?" Ron asks. "My dad was "scared" people would find out he had daughter, also Ron you have to call me Rose Malfoy, Draco cam up with it." i say casually. Ron who was drinking pumpkin juice spit it out. "What?" i ask laughing as Ginny wipes some off her shoes.

"You hang out with Malfoy?!" he says angrily. "I literally just met him yesterday." i say blandly. "ok.." Ron says. I start to wonder where harry is. "Where is Harry?" i ask out of nowhere. "Actually I have no-" the train comes to a stop. "He must already be on the platform?" i say. We head into the great hall but see no sign of harry. Five minuets pass while the sorting happens. Then Harry comes out of nowhere and sits down next to Ron with a bloody nose. "What the hell?" i stare at him. I take out my wand and point it at his nose while he is distracted.

I mutter a cleaning then healing charm and his nose heels' grin as he touches his nose, "Whoa-" he sees me smiling and stares. "Y-you, who are you?" he says confused. "I'm Rose, riddle.." i mutter looking down. "WHA-" Ron put his hand over his mouth. "She isn't like her dad. Ok?" he says laughing. "Yep!" comes Harry's muffled voice. I turn to see Draco not paying attention to Dumbledore's speech, he was levitating his spoon boredly. I shake my head and listen to Dumbledore's speech.