9

"Hermione will she be ok?" a voice says. My brain felt slow and the words were difficult to process. "She will be fine! Harry if you keep worrying your going to have a panic attack." Hermione's voice says. "I don't know mate, she doesn't seem well. Ginny you alright?" Ron's voice says. I hear soft crying and open my eyes the tiniest bit.

"Th-the poor thi-thing, i mean she is so nice s-she doesn't deser-ve thi-this!" i hear Ginny sniffle. I notice Harry and Ginny are sitting beside me with their backs turned, Ron, and Hermione leaning against a wall. "You know i think I'm fine." i say sitting up slowly because my head hurt. "ROSE!' Ginny yells and tackles me in a hug. "Ginn-y i cant breath!"i manage to gasp smiling. She lets go but laughs.

"How long have i been out?" i say looking around the dorm. "Err.. well a few days." Ron says. "WHAT?! I say. "Yeah.." Hermione says. I look at Harry who hadn't talked and he was staring at me looking pale. "You okay harry?" i say. "Huh- Oh what nothing." he says shaking his head. For the rest of the day i relaxed in the common room thinking, playing games and talking.

About a week later, Harry as Quidditch Capitan was holding trials. "Morning Harry, Hermione, Ron." i say sitting down next to Ginny at breakfast. "I can't wait for quidditch trials!" Ginny says excitedly. "Mhm." Ron says stuffing his face with food. After breakfast the 5 of us head down to the pitch and get our brooms. I took out my Nimbus i had nicked from home before i came and hoped onto it. I walked after Harry as he tried to control the crowd of people trying out.

I was trying out for chaser with Ginny. We both got in the chaser group and started to crack up when Harry got hit with a bludger and pretended it never happened. Once the chaser trials started me and Ginny tied with 15 scores. So we both made the team. We headed up to the stands to watch the rest of the trials. But Ginny's boyfriend arrived and whisked her away.

Then Draco came to me, grabbed me by my wrist and dragged me into the castle. "Why did you disobey your dad?! I cant do this alone!" he says once he checked no one was watching. "Im sorry, if you didn't know he Cruciated me, why do you have to do it then?!" is say looking at the poor boy. He looked sick, tired and upset.

"He'll kill my mum, he'll kill everyone i know and love!" he says looking at me with tears in his eyes. "I- how about we tell Dumbledore?" i say. "Tell Dumbledore what?" a voice from behind me says. I turn around and see Ron, Harry and Hermione standing looking shocked. "What?! Tell him what?!" Harry says walking towards me and Draco. "Harry, i cant tell you.." i say quietly. "But you can tell Malfoy?!" he says angrily. "Harr-" He stomps away before i can say anything.

I look at Ron and Hermione and they flash me apologetic looks and run after Harry. "Come on, he's a prat anyway." Draco says taking my hand gently. "Follow me, i need to show you something." he says leading me towards the seventh floor. "Where are we going?" i ask sadly. He walks past the same blank wall three times and a door appears. We walk through it and inside are cabinets, items, anything you could think of piled to the ceiling. He leads me through the stacks and we stop at a dusty old cabinet.

He explains this is how he is going to get Death Eaters into the castle and when he is going to do it when Dumbledore is gone.