6

After dinner i get up but realize have no house. "Go to Dumbledore!" Hermione says, as if she read my mind. I walk up to him, "um, professor, I'm Rose, Rose Riddle what house am i in?" i ask. "Oh hello dear! Come with me." he leads me up to his office and places the hat on my head. "I know, Gryffindor!!!!!!" it says. I smile and thank Dumbledore.

He tells me how to get to the common room and the password. I get to the portrait, say the password, and climb in. I see, Ron, Harry, and Hermione talking by a fire. I walk up to them and tap Harry on the shoulder. When he turns around i smile, "I'm in Gryffindor, see I'm nothing like my dad!".

Hermione hugs me and has me sit down. We talk for a bit and Harry explains why his nose was bleeding. "Really?! Draco did that?!" i say laughing my head off. "He is much more of a wuss infront of me!!" i say as Harry and Ron look surprised. "Really?" Harry says interested. "Yeaah? Why?" i say confused. "He acts all tough and sarcastic infront of us?" Ron says.

"Maybe because your cool and he wants to be cool to?" i say nudging Harry. "Have you ever played quidditch?" Ron asks. "Well i did for a few year, than one day i crashed into my dad and kind of, maybe locked up my broom.." i say grinning. "Well if you were good, Harry is Capitan and you could try for the team??" he says. "I feel bad for you Harry, loads of people are going to want to be on the team now!!" i say looking at Hermione who was looking into the fire blankly. At around 10 everyone goes to bed and me and Hermione head to bed. As soon as my head hits my pillow i fall asleep.