15

"ROSE! HARRY WAKE UP!!!" I wake up to yelling and being smacked with a pillow. "Quit it Ron." Moans Harry from beside me. I start to get up but he pulls be back down. "Harry, come ooonnn." I say laughing and trying to make him let go of me. "Nope." He says snickering. I flick him on the head and he lets go and I run out of the room. "Come back here you!" He yells after me. I sprint over to hermione and hide behind her. I see him come out of the room and spot me. "No, no no!" I yell running around the empty common room. "Wait- where is everyone?  I say skidding to a halt. Harry stops chasing me and looks around. "There all in Hogsmeade." Ron says grinning.

I roll my eyes and continue to run away from Harry. I stop thinking he had sat down for a minute to catch my breath. But then I feel someone grab me by my waist and flip me over holding me upside down. "HARRY JAMES POTTER PUT ME DOWN NOW." I say with surprising loudness. He laughs and flips me the right way around. "I will get you back." I say plopping down on the couch. Hermione's sits next to me and starts to talk to Harry, about a group he could captain and he could teach spells too, and help so they can defeat Umbridge. I listen but don't talk as they argue and hermione convinces him to think about it. Once they are done I speak up. "Er.. you know how your taking those lessons with Dumbledore Harry? Well just let him know that I'm willing to tell him anything that will help with defeating my idiot dad." I feel their eyes on me but look down. "Um.. ok." Harry says quietly. They go back to talking to random thing and I get up and go get ready.