7

The next day I wake up to Hermione shaking me. "WhAAAAAAAaaaaTTT" i say tiredly rolling around to face her. It was still dark and a bit of moonlight was streaming through the window. "We have to get ready!" she says tossing me some clothes. I look at her than at y watch. " 'Mione you know its only 5 am!" i say exasperatedly.

"Yeah! Exactly now come on!" she says all ready dresses. Apparently Hermione was right, it took a while to get ready and by the time we got to the great hall the sun had risen. Hermione starts to sit down NeXT to Harry and i sit next to her but then she gets up pushes me to where she was sitting and sat next to me. "What's you do that for?" I say grumpily piling food onto my plate. She ignores me and starts talking to Ron. I shove my head into my hands and close my eyes. I start to fall asleep until, "Wake up Rose! We have class!" i feel someone shaking me once again. I look up expecting to see Hermione, but i see Harry.

"No." i say stubbornly. "Come onnnn we are gonna be latteee!" Ron says. "You go i not coming." i say refusing to be pulled of the table by Hermione. "Harry? Ron a little help?" she pants. Harry walks over, grabs me by the wrists and with surprising strength pulls me up. "Nooo!" i say sadly as Harry drags me to class. He pulls me up and practically carries me to class.