4

"Did you really jinx that pug face?" she says giggling. "Yeah!" i say. "Do you wanna join me in my compartment?" she asks kindly. "Really, actually yeah! One second ill be right back." I run off towards my compartment, explain to Draco where I'm going, ignore pansy's cheers, and head back towards Ginny. "Ok!" i say panting, as i get to her. "Come on!" She starts walking and i follow her. "Why haven't i seen you around?" she says as we come to a stop to let some 3rd year raven claws pass. "Oh, i was.. sick! For a few years and y parents didn't want me going, you know for my health." i say making up a story quickly.

We sit sown in the compartment and Ginny takes something pink and fluffy out of a cage. "What's that?" i say pointing at the fluff ball. "Its a pig me puff!" she says handing it to me. I hold it and it feels soft and warm. "Aweee!" I say smiling and handing, it back to Ginny. "Its name is Arnold." she says giggling. I feel comfortable around my new friend. I look at her and sigh, "Ginny, my last name isn't Malfoy. But you CANNOT tell anyone, its Riddle.." i say before i can stop myself. She stares at me. "So-so your you-know-whos daughter?" she says. "Yep." i say looking down. Then i realize who she is.

"Oh gosh! Your Ginny, Ginny Weasley The girl my dad.. ... you know possesed.." i say quietly. "Hey look, that was in the past, and anyway you seem much more different from you dad!" she says trying to cheer me up. "Yeah i guess." i say gloomily.  "You know.. i know girl you might like, her names Hermione Granger, I'm gonna go get her." she says smiling I look at her than nod. She leaves for a few minuets and comes back with a girl with wavy brown hair. "Hermione this is Rose Riddle, don't freak she is nothing like her dad."

"Hi." i say looking at the girl. "Hi!" she says kindly. "I'm Hermione, nice to meet you! Do you want to intro duce her to Harry and Ron?" she says as she turns to Ginny. "Yeah we don't want to keep her a secret from them, especially Harry, come on Rose." she takes my by my wrist and drags me to another compartment with Hermione. When we get in the same black haired boy was sitting, but with a red haired boy, with big hands and feet.