Lockdown

Corey kicked his opponent in the face and slashed his leg with a kunai. The fighter fell forward, screaming like a baby. Corey kicked him aside and soaked in the crowd's roaring cheers. "Who's next?" He bellowed.

The cage swung open and the lights flickered.

"I am," Alex said as he stepped in holding a ninjato. (Short bladed katana). Corey drew his sword and laughed. "And who the hell are you? Some ninja punk?"

Alex shook his head and jumped into a fighting position. "No. I need your help."

Corey slashed the wooden floor and leveled the blade at Alex's chest. "What's your name, kid?"

Alex pulled the mask off and stared into Corey's eyes. "It's me. Alex. I need your help." He slid the mask over his face and slashed at Corey, who blocked it and kicked him against the cage. Corey slashed back, gashing Alex's arm. He watched as it healed. "So you're wearing your grandfather's mask, I see. Smart choice. What's the issue?"

"There's a girl I'm trying to help. She's being hunted by the mafia. I need your help to make sure she stays safe. And to take them down."

Corey laughed and dropped his sword. "Why didn't you just say so? To hell with this, let's go."

Alex grinned and dropped his weapon. "I couldn't agree more."