♠️Year 4: Chapter one♠️

Y/n Spade was supposed to be going to her 4th year at Hogwarts. But, she was soon informed that she would be inheriting the crown which means she would not go back to Hogwarts and stay at the castle to fulfill her duties. This was a lot of pressure on the 15 year old and she wasn't even sure she wanted to be queen. She wanted to stay with her friends at Hogwarts. During her 3 years at Hogwarts she had become very close with the trio. Especially Harry, she secretly liked him and was sure that the feeling was mutual.

"Are you ready dear?" Y/n's mother called out.

Y/n's mom is Jane. She is a very traditional woman who is always abides by the Spades rules. She wouldn't dare step out of line. She never showed her affection to Y/n but deep down inside, she really loved her.

"Yes ma'am" Y/n responded.

Y/n was getting ready for the crowning ceremony. She was scared but sure she could manage the pressure. Y/n came out of her room and made her way to the top of the stair case. Jane was their with the crown on her head, which would soon be Y/n's.

"Let's not keep them waiting, come on dear." Jane said.

Slowly, Jane and Y/n made their way down the grand staircase. Soon they could see the ballroom filled with people standing for them. They made their way down the aisle. Y/n became quite nervous when they got to the podium. Her father, George said a few words and then led Y/n speak before she got crowned.

"Hello everyone, I am so honored and proud to be inheriting the crown at such a young age. I promise I will be such a great leader for the Spade family." Y/n announced.

As Y/n went on and on with her speech, she became quite sad when she realized that she would probably never go to Hogwarts again. Even worse, she would never see the trio again. She dressed the fact that she would never be able to tell Harry how she felt about him.

"Thank you." Y/n said while she finished he speech.

"Now is time for the crowning," George said "Please stand, Jane and Y/n."

Jane and Y/n did as told and stood. Jane slowly took the crown off of her head and almost put it on Y/n's head until she yelled,

"STOP."

Jane gave her daughter a very confused look.

"I can't do this." Y/n said.

Y/n took the crown out of her mother's hands and threw it to the ground. Diamonds went everywhere as the crown shattered by their feet. Everyone gasped and looked at Y/n. Y/n made a run for it out of the castle doors.

"GET HER!" Jane screamed as she gave Y/n a disgusted look.

Y/n dodged the security guards and was now running through the woods. She took off her heels so she could run faster. She soon ended up in a field with a house that had so many levels that it might topple over. She decided that this was probably her best bet and started walking towards it.

♠️How did you guys like this first chapter? Leave suggestions below so I can improve the story!♠️

Word count: 569