Chapter Three - I think I like you

Susie smirked " Sup Ral". Ralsei said " Come in, come in, there's cake and-". Susie cut in " CAKE?!? HELL YEAH!". Ralsei giggled and Kris went inside. Kris grabbed the whole cake and ate it to Susie's shock.

Ralsei and Susie exclaimed " Kris?!?". Susie was horrified. Her glorious cake gone. Ralsei was shocked, only yesterday Kris didn't eat and now he ate a WHOLE cake. Susie shrugged, it probably was payback.

Ralsei quickly have Susie a slice of his pie before they all sat down. They chatted for a while before just chilling. Kris finally had the courage to talk to Ralsei.

" Uh, Ralsei, could I talk to you for a moment? Alone". Ralsei smiled and nodded, urging for Kris to follow him out. Outside, Ralsei asked " Is everything alright Kris?". Kris nods and fiddled his fingers.

" The first time I met you I was really happy that someone who actually liked me and didn't think I was a freak. You were always so kind and I...I like you Ralsei".

Ralsei cried " I like you too Kris. Your so brave and kind and smart. You do everything for good and I really need to say... thanks Kris". Kris grins and the two lock into a deep kiss.

Ralsei squeaks and kisses back. Tongues and lips touching. Kris tasted cookies and cake. Ralsei could taste pie. They stopped kissing when a loud voice cheered.

" Woohoo! Go Kris, Ralsei. Kralsei! I ship it!". The two blush and look away. Susie hugs them " C'mon lovebirds, Kris needs to go. We'll see you tomorrow".

Ralsei waved goodbye to the duo and they headed home. It had been a long day, but exciting for them. Kris finally decided to tell the truth about the dark world.

After explaining to his Mother, she said " I'm happy for you Kris. And your boyfriend. Just be safe and have fun alright?". Kris nods and smiles. He's finally loved. Not to mention Asriel is coming next week.

Kris heads to his bedroom and locks the door. He lays on his bed and pulls out a sketchbook. Kris sketches Ralsei. Then him and Ralsei kissing. Kris already misses the fluffy boy so much.

He sings a song ( credits to Steven Universe ahead).

If I could begin to be
Half of what you think of me
I could do about anything
I could even learn how to love
When I see the way you act
Wondering when I'm coming back
I could do about anything
I could even learn how to love like you
I always thought I might be bad
Now I'm sure that it's true
'Cause I think you're so good
And I'm nothing like you
Look at you go
I just adore you
I wish that I knew
What makes you think I'm so special
If I could begin to do
Something that does right by you
I would do about anything
I would even learn how to love
When I see the way you look
Shaken by how long it took
I could do about anything
I could even learn how to love like you
Love like you
Love me like you

Kris sighs and then sketches more Ralsei's while singing :

I'd rather be tall
I'd rather be smart
I'd rather be sure you know I care
Wherever you go
Whatever you start
I'd rather be sure you know I'm there
I'd rather I always be a part of whatever you do
I'd rather be me with you
Wherever we go
I already trust
I'd know what to do if it were us
I'd know what to say
I'd know how to be
I'd know your entire syllabus
I can't think of any other thing in the world I would rather do
If I could be
I'd rather be me with

Kris smiled and packs up his sketchbook. He lays in bed and falls asleep. Hours pass quickly and soon enough it's morning. Kris gets up heads to the kitchen and then finds a note on the board with some pie.

I'll be back tomorrow, I'm going on a field trip with my students. Be good Kris

- Love Mama Goat

Kris chuckled softly. He eats breakfast and then heads to the dark world. Alone, he knocks on Ralsei's castle door and he lets Kris in. Kris quickly walks to the couch and pins Ralsei down.

Ralsei squeaks " W-what?". Kris smirks " Relax Ral, it'll be fun". That's when it hit Ralsei, Kris must be in heat. Ralsei decided to do the right thing and follow his orders. Kris rubbed his crotch against Ralsei's, causing then both to moan at the feeling.

Kris stripped both of them off and groped Ralsei's cock. Ralsei moaned " Y-yeah~". Ralsei then sucked Kris's cock. Kris groaned deeply. Ralsei then inserted his cock in Kris's ass and thrusted hard. Kris screamed.

Kris then pounded into Ralsei's ass and played with his nipples. As this was happening, Ralsei used his spell to create a hand that entered and exited Kris's asshole in a fast manner.

Kris drooled in pleasure. They rubbed their crotches together and moaned more. The pleasure! It was so good. Kris and Ralsei couldn't take it anymore and cummed.

After cleaning the room and all that, they had lunch then Kris left. Kris went back home, back to his room and sketched like he didn't just get fucked an hour ago.

Next chapter soon .....

Spoiler Ahead : Next Chapter Features Asriel coming home. Well he was meant too....