1.37

Zyria sat in the backseat of an Uber on her way to the airport to go with Knox to New York. She kept biting her nails nervously because she never went on a trip with a boy by herself.

"Ma'am do you need some water?" The Uber driver asked her and she nodded looking out the window. The driver reached over and grab a bottle of water before handling it to Zyria.

"Thank you" she said and quickly opened the bottle drinking the water. The driver nodded before stopping the car. Zyria looked out of the window to see that she was at the drop off section of the airport.

"You have a nice day ma'am" the Driver said after helping get Zyria's suitcase out of the trunk of the car. Zyria sent the man a smile before grabbing her bag and suitcase walking toward the entrance of the airport.

Knox had offered to drive Zyria to the airport with him but she quickly declined that offer telling him to meet her at the airport.

Lucky for Zyria, their flight didn't leave until 4 o'clock which was in a hour. She hated taking flights in the morning so she was glad when Knox told her that the flight was in the afternoon.

"Where is he" Zyria mumbled to herself as she checked her suitcase in and grabbed her ticket. Zyria looked at the clock on her phone seeing it was ten minutes to three.

"Here you go ma'am" the lady at the desk said handling Zyria a tag for her suitcase. Zyria mumbled a small thank you and put the tag on her suitcase and then the lady took the suitcase putting it on the belt.

"Hey" someone said behind Zyria and she turned to see Knox standing behind her looking down at her with a small smile on his face.

"Hi" she said smiling up at him.

"Sorry I took so long I had to talk these stupid people because they said my bag was overweight so I had to clear that up" Knox explained and Zyria nodded.

"Come on we have to go through security" she said and got in the line for it with Knox right behind her.

"I'm so happy that this flight is in the afternoon and I didn't have to wake up early" Zyria commented and Knox smiled shaking his head.

"Our flight back is late at night though like we will come back in the late morning when it's still dark" Knox said and Zyria glared at him.

"What?" He said and Zyria sighed rubbing her temples.

"You couldn't have booked a easier flight" she said and Knox raised his eyebrow.

"I was suppose to be driving to New York but then you was coming so I had to book flights late and that's all that was available on that day" He explained and she nodded.

"Well I'm glad you asked me to come though" she mumbled and he smiled nodded.

"Of course" he mumbled and Zyria looked to see that she was next up. She walked up to the belt and put her bag down before taking her shoes off and all metal.

~~~
"You okay?" Zyria asked Knox who was gripping the arm rest of the plane tightly.

"I'm not really good with flying" Knox gritted out and Zyria sent him a small smile before grabbing his hand entangling their fingers together.

"Don't worry I'm here" she said softly before looking out the window as she held Knox's hand. The flight attendants began going over the safety regulations and what to do when something happens.

Knox glanced down at his and Zyria's hand before giving off a small smile and leaning his head back against the seat.

The plane began to move and Knox tightened his grip on Zyria's hand causing her to turn and look at him.

"It's okay Knox" She said and kissed his cheek rubbing the back of his hand. He turned his head to look at her and she smiled at him before laying her head on his shoulder still rubbing his hand.

Knox slowly became less tense and soon relaxed as he leaned his head on top of Zyria sighing softly.

"Thanks" he mumbled when we realized they were in the air now. Zyria smiled but didn't say anything as she closed her eyes. Before she knew it, she fell asleep and Knox never let go of her hand.

~~~

"God those were the best seats" Zyria said referring to the airplane seats that they got. Knox nodded in agreement as they walked to baggage claim.

"I can't believe we got the extra space seats" Knox said and Zyria nodded smiling. She pulled her hair into a messy ponytail before looking around for the belt that should have their suitcases on.

"Oh it's this one" Knox said before walking over to it.

"So what do you want to do when we get to the hotel and finish getting situated" Zyria asked him pulling a strand of her hair out of her face.

"I want to take a nap but I think afterwards we can go get something to eat and walk around New York" Knox said and Zyria nodded before seeing her suitcase and grabbing it.

"I only been to New York like twice and both of the times I was a kid" Mumbled Zyria as Knox grabbed his suitcase.

"Did you like it though from what you remember?" He asked as he pulled his phone out to order a Uber. Zyria nodded and began to rant about her times in New York.

~~~~

.