1.49

Zyria stood outside of Knox's bedroom door with a nervous look on her face. She stared at the door for a long time before she moved her hand to knock on the door three times.

Zyria could hear movement before the door slowly opened revealing a shirtless bag eyed Knox who was wrapped in a big black blanket. His hair was very messy and he looked like he hasn't slept in a while.

"Hi I just wanted to tal-" Zyria was cut off by the door closing in her face. Zyria stared at the closed door in shock before she cleared her throat to knock again.

This time she got no answer.

"Knox I know you can fucking hear me so you are going to listen to me." Zyria said from outside the door. She waited for some kinda of response but she got nothing.

"I am sorry about what happened at the party. I was just so angry and jealous because of how Octavia was talking about how she was with you and then she started going on about how you always go back to her once you finished with another girl." Zyria rambled and she sighed cursing at her self as she tried to think of what to say.

"I know that it seems like I don't trust you Knox but I do I trust you a lot and I'm sorry that I made you think that I don't Knox" Zyria said and looked at the door before sighing heavily.

"I'm sorry" mumbled Zyria before she backed away from the door some. She looked at the ground and waited for him to at least acknowledge her but he never did.

Zyria frowned before she remembered the tree right next to Knox's window. She hurried down the stairs and outside where it was raining harder than before.

"Zyria what are you doing!" Kaia screamed from the car as she watched Zyria run around the house heading toward the back of it.

She climbed up the tree slipping some as the tree was very wet. She reached Knox's window and knocked on it as she held on to the tree. He came to the window before looking at her in confused.

"Zyria what the fuck get down before you fall" Kaia said standing under the tree getting soaked in the rain. Dakota was next to her while Jada was hurrying over.

"I don't know if you can hear me over this rain Knox but please believe me when I say that I'm sorry and I just want us to be back to normal. I trust you Knox, I trust you a lot" She screamed and Knox opened his window trying to grab her to pull her in but Zyria was a little too far from her position on the tree.

"I love you Knox and I don't want us to be like this. I'm sorry okay just please fucking forgive me so I can kiss you again" Zyria yelled and moved her now wet hair out of her face.

"Zyria get down!" He yelled and Zyria shook her head before she felt her foot slip off the tree branch she was standing on.

She tried to grab hold of the branch but she couldn't and slipped, falling from the tree.

"Zyria!" Knox yelled and hurried out of his room and down the stairs.

He ran out of the house and to the side of it before he saw Zyria laying on top of Kaia who was really pissed off.

"Get the fuck off of me!" Kaia yelled and Zyria apologized repeatedly before standing up. She helped Kaia up and Kaia glared at her.

"Bitch I think you broke my titties" Kai said and shivered as she wrapped her arms around herself.

"I'm sorry" Zyria said as she let out a little laugh.

"Can we get out of the rain now I'm cold" Jada said as she shivered. Kaia nodded before hurrying past Knox and into the house with Dakota and Jada behind them.

Zyria looked at Knox who was looking at her angrily as he stood getting soaked by the rain.

"I should get inside" she mumbled and tried to walk past him but he stopped her by grabbing her arm.

"Don't you ever do that again. I really thought you were hurt" He said and Zyria nodded before he let her arm go and she walked inside.

She thought he was going to say more when they got inside but he didn't. He just walked upstairs to his room and closed the door after him self. Zyria sighed and walked into Dakota's room where the two girls were in the process of getting naked.

"If y'all wanted a orgy just say that" Zyria joked as she took off the hoodie.

"Bitch we are stealing Dakota's clothes because ours is all wet now thanks to you" Kai said and Zyria rolled her eyes.

"And muddy" Dakota said as she looked down at her shoes.

She took off her clothes wearing her in only a red lace bra and panty set. She grabbed a random t shirt and some grey sweatpants before putting them on quickly.

"Here" Dakota said handling Zyria some clothes. Zyria quickly got out of her wet clothes before putting on a black shirt and some black sweatshirts that were a little small on her thighs.

"Thanks" Zyria said and she put her wet hair in a messy bun while everyone else had their hair in towels.

"You know when I said prove to him I didn't mean do all that" Dakota said and Zyria laughed before shrugging.

"I don't know why I did that I just had to make sure that he heard me when I said I was sorry" Zyria said sighing as she sat down on Dakota's bed.

"Oh he definitely heard you alright" Jada said as she smiled sitting next to Zyria.

"If he don't forgive you now he a damn fool" Kaia said rolling her eyes. Zyria smiled and shrugged playing with her fingers.

A knock was sounded at the door and Zyria looked up to see Knox entering the room. He changed into a black sweatshirt and black sweatpants with his wet curly hair in his face.

"Can I talk to you" Knox said to Zyria who nodded quickly and stood up. They walked out of the room and into his room where Knox closed the door behind them.

"Knox I know it was stupid to go inside in the rain and climb up a tree but I jus-" Knox cut her off by grabbing her face and kissing her lips deeply.

"I love you too" he said against her lips and Zyria smiled big before she kissed him again wrapping her arms around his arm. Knox gripped her hips squeezing them as he pulled her closer to him.

Zyria's hands ran down his chest and she grabbed hold of his sweatshirt before tugging on it. Knox understood what she meant and pulled it over his head before kissing her lips again.

Zyria grabbed her shirt and took it off quickly causing the boy's eyes to roam her chest before smirking softly.

"You are so fucking beautiful" He said grabbing the back of her thighs lifting her off the ground. Zyria wrapped her legs around him as her lips smashed against his once more.

.