𝒊.𝒊𝒗 𝑩𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑳𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒐𝒏

Athena

" Elijah, why must we do this?" I ask him, standing outside of the Gilbert home.

He sighs and says, " We are here to speak with Ms. Elena and pick up the historical files from her aunt."

" Yeah, yeah. Okay then, lets go. But I look amazing, especially with my beautiful natural hair color back!" I smile and knock on the door.

Outfit

Hairstyle and Make Up

The door opens and I see a beautiful blonde woman there

The door opens and I see a beautiful blonde woman there. " Hi, how may I help you?" she asks us.

" Oh, I'm sorry. We're here to pick up the historical files from Jenna? Is this the wrong house? I'm Athena, and this is my brother Elijah." I tell her.

She seems to have a look of realization as she gasps, " Oh my god. I am so sorry, come on in. Just follow me and I'll help you with the boxes. My sister has a lot." We begin to hear footsteps and I know it's the doppleganger.

" Hey, what are you doing?" Elena asks Jenna.

Jenna grunts, pulling out more boxes, " Oh, perfect timing." she says as she gives Elena a box.

" Whoa, oh! What is this stuff?" She questions her aunt.

Jenna pauses before saying, " Your mom's files from the historical society. I got roped into helping Mrs. Lockwood." She stops, knowing we're behind the open door, " And by roped, I mean very excited to participate." She closes the door and Elena gasps, terrified.

" Thank you so much, Jenna. Hi, I'm Athena." I smile at them.

Elijah looks at Elena saying, " Hey, I'm Elijah." Elena gapes at us while Jenna puts the boxes down.

" Elijah and Athena are in town doing research on Mystic Falls." Jenna explains to her niece.

Elijah walks to her saying, " It's a pleasure." Putting his hand out for her to shake.

" So you know, you're welcome to stay here and rummage through this stuff or Elena and I could help you load it into your car." Jenna tells us.

Elijah nods his head before giving the other option of, " Yeah, or we could get someone to pick it up tomorrow."