𝒊𝒊.𝒊𝒊 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑯𝒚𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒅

Athena

" You okay? Is Ray getting heavy?" Klaus asks.

Stefan answers, " I'm fine."

" Are you sure, Stefan? I can cast a spell to make it less harder." I suggest.

He shakes his head. " It's fine Athena." I nod and Klaus starts talking.

" You know, we've been walking around for quite some time now. If you need some water or a little sit down." Klaus tells him.

Stefan explains, " You know, I get that we're, uh- we're stuck together, Klaus, but if we could maybe just skip the chit chat, that would be great."

" So much brooding. Your self-loathing is suffocating you, my friend." Klaus tells the younger.

Stefan retorts, " Maybe it's because I'm tired of hunting werewolves. We've been at it all summer."

" Well thanks to our pal, Ray, we've found ourselves a pack. And don't I look amazing?" I tell them.

Klaus rolls his eyes. " Excuse her. You look great love." I nod and we walk forward.

Outfit

Hair and Makeup

Hair and Makeup

We begin walking into the camp and two of them notice us

We begin walking into the camp and two of them notice us. More and more people see us and come to look. Stefan drops Ray on the floor and a girl with short hair runs to him. The woman and man look at us. " Who are you?" She asks.

" The important question is who are she and I. Please forgive the intrusion. My name is Klaus. She is Athena." Klaus introduces us.

The woman stands up and says, " You're the hybrids."

" You've heard of us. Fantastic." Klaus smirks. We take a seat and Klaus starts speaking again. " It's fascinating actually. A werewolf who isn't beholden to the moon, a vampire who doesn't burn in the sun. A true hybrid." Ray wakes up, gasping. " Excellent timing, Ray. Very dramatic."

Ray looks at Klaus. " What's happening to me?"

" Stefan." I look at him.

He stands up and asks, " Are any of you human? Your friend here, he needs human blood to complete his transition to vampire. If he doesn't get it, he will die."