𝒊.𝒗𝒊𝒊 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑫𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚

Athena
" The old Fell property actually starts just beyond that fence." Jenna explains to us.

Elijah speaks, " Ah, the Fells. One of the 'Founding Families.'"

" Why do you say it like that?" Jenna asks.

I smile and say, " Our research showed us that this area was actually settled almost two full centuries earlier. It was a migration of townsfolk from the northeast, um, it was Salem, to be precise."

" Massachusetts? As in the witch trials?" Jenna revels.

I nod and conclude, " Which means the ever lauded founding families..."

" They didn't actually found anything." Elijah ends it for me.

Jenna laughs, " Well, I bet it was the men who made it a big deal about being founder back in 1860. Men are very territorial."

" And don't we know it girl." I laugh with her. However I stop, seeing her "friend".

We stop and everyone stares at Alaric, walking to us with a grin on his face. " Elijah, Athena, this is my friend, Alaric Saltzman." Jenna introduces us.

" Yeah, I got your message about walking Athena and Elijah here through the old property lines. I thought I would tag along. You know being a history buff and all. Where to next?" He says while Jenna looks as if she's ashamed and Elijah look annoyed, so do I.

Elijah starts, " I'm pretty curious about the freed slave property owners. Some say, you know, the descendants of the slaves are the true keepers of American history." Jenna looks at us.

" Well, I only brought the surveys. I got that list in my car. Just give me a sec." Jenna says.

She leaves and I roll my eyes at these people, eel Alaric anyway. " Alaric Saltzman. So you're one of those people on Elena's list of loved ones to protect." Elijah says.

" Yeah, so is Jenna." He retorts, scowling.

Elijah keeps a straight face, " You don't have to be jealous. I don't really pursue younger women." I giggle while Alaric just stares at Elijah. " It's a joke, Ric, lighten up."

" Right." He nods while I follow Elijah.

Time Skip : The Grill

We walk in with Jenna, Elijah having a conversation with her, me staring at my ring, again. " Hi." I hear and look up to see Damon Salvatore.

" Hey guys!" Jenna says.

Damon starts again, " So I hear you guys had quite a meeting of historical minds today." Elijah pulls me forward as Jenna agrees.

" Well as much as I'd like to continue this, I have papers to grade." Alaric excuses.

Suddenly, blond girl starts, " No you know what, we should continue this. Let's have a dinner party."

" Ooh, my girl. Full of good ideas." Damon compliments. She seems to happy to have made him compliment her. " I'll be happy to host." Damon suggests. " Say tonight. Maybe?"

She answers, " It's good for me. Jenna?"

Alaric tries to go against it while Jenna agrees. Everyone looks to Elijah and he says, " It'd be a pleasure. Athena?" I roll my eyes.

" Sure." I answer.

Damon smiles, " Great."

Time Skip : Salvatore House

Outfit