𝒊.𝒙𝒊𝒊 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑳𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝑫𝒂𝒚 & 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒖𝒏 𝑨𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝑹𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒔

Athena

" Maddox and Greta are taking care of the werewolf and vampire, yes?" I ask Klaus.

He nods. " Yes love. Now what must I do?"

" All you need to do, is make sure Katerina keeps her mouth shut. And rest, for your body will need it's energy for the transition. And now that Alaric has I'm sure, given the message, we are all set for tonight. As long as the Salvatore's don't screw it up." I explain to him.

He looks at me and says, " If anything happens tonight, you know what you must do, yes? If Elijah does what he said he would?"

" Of course, Klaus. It'll work, I know it will." I nod along with my words.

He smiles at me. " Great. Now let's head on over to the grill, make sure Damon Salvatore doesn't do anything stupid, which he most likely will."

I nod, about to follow when I stop him. " How do I look?" I ask.

" Lovely. Now can we please get a move on?" Klaus answers. I nod and we head out.

Outfit and Hair

The Grill

The Grill

We arrive at the grill and I spot Damon and Alaric. I tap Klaus and nod towards the two. He nods and we head over to the bar. " Gentlemen? Why so glum?" Klaus says.

" I'll have a whiskey sour, thank you." I tell the bartender. He nods and hands me my drink.

Damon turns towards us. " Ugh. Klaus, I presume?"

" In the flesh." He answers. " Thanks for the loaner mate." Klaus directs towards Alaric. I laugh and look at them.

Damon asks, " Any reason you stopped by to say hi?"

" I'm told you and your brother fancy my doppelgänger." Klaus explains.

I step in. " Just thought we'd remind you not to do anything you regret." Damon laughs sarcastically.