𝒊.𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑮𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕

Author Note: In this one, Athena will really just be with the Martins. She'll cry a lot because she knows Elijahs dead, and she knows she can get him back. But she doesn't want to take the risk of losing control. But she still doesn't trust the scooby do gang.

Athena

I wake up and I get ready. Because Martin just told me that we're going to the grill to speak to Elijah's killers, of course, he doesn't know it's them. But when he does, he'll be angry. I change, do my hair, makeup and walk out.

Outfit

Hair and Makeup

Hair and Makeup

I walk out and we head to the grill

The Grill

Once we get there, I wait outside for a little bit. When I walk in, I can feel the fear radiating off of Bonnie and Stefan. I glare at them, and I can see that the Martins know of Elijah's death. They talk while I wipe my tears.

Back at the Apartment

" But what if they can find the burial ground?" Luka asks.

His father denies and he brings up Greta. " We will save your sister, Luka." I tell him. " But Elijah is the answer." I explain.

" Yes. Elijah is, not Stefan and his brother." Dr. Martin says. " Those people, they're our enemies. They need to be dealt with."

Luka asks, " You're going to kill them?"

" Of course not. We're going to let Elijah do it." I say and Jonas agrees as he goes to get the grimoire.

Time Skip

" Are you sure about this? I mean we would go if we could." Jonas tells his son. They begin to talk while I look out the window.

Luka goes in and tries to take out the dagger, until Katherine comes in. Luka tries to kill her, but something tragic happens. Damon burns him to death. I place a hand on Jonas' shoulder. " We will avenge both of them. I'm sorry I cannot do much Jonas."

" I know of your magic past. It is quite alright. But Luka is gone and I don't know what to do now." Jonas says.

I say again, " Then let's show them what it feels like to lose someone they love dearly." I hear some noises as Jonas does the spell.

" Hide. I'll deal with this." He says. I go under the table. " You killed him. He's dead and I have no one." Jonas says as he gives Stefan an aneurism. He groans in pain as Jonas continues, " And now you're about to find out exactly what that feels like. Let's go, Athena." I stand up and kick the young vampire in the stomach before following Jonas.

Jonas goes inside and I see the lights start to shatter. I know it's him. I continue to watch. Suddenly, time goes by and Jonas is gone. I go to the Gilbert house and hear Katerina, Elena, Stefan, and Damon. I decide it's a waste of my time, so I leave.

They'll need him soon, especially if I find Klaus and help him. This is going to be very interesting.

||* Sorry. I know this is short but it's all I could do. My brain is like scrambled eggs rn. Have a good day or night everyone. ✨