𝒊.𝒙 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑳𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆

Athena

" Oh! Who is this guy, Safari Sam?" Klaus/Alaric asks. I laugh and he looks at me. " Okay, bad, or badder?"

I am about to speak when Katerina says, " The dark colors suit you better."

" Oh thank you honey. Okay, pop quiz. The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatores' possession, correct?"

I butt in, " The dagger was used to kill Elijah, those-"

" You'll find him in the basement of the Salvatore House." Katerina says.

Klaus finishes putting the jacket on as he says, " Okay, that dagger needs to stay exactly where it is. The last thing we need to do, Athena" he gives me a pointed look, " Is resurrect Elijah. Oh, that guy is a buzzkill."

" Don't forget you're also in the outs with your girlfriend Jenna." Katherine adds.

He nods in realization, " Right. Elena's aunt. For all the lies about Isobel. What else?"

" That's it." Katherine lies.

I smirk and turn to her as Klaus begins talking to her, I change into my outfit.

Outfit Hair & Makeup

I turn around and Klaus gives me a look

I turn around and Klaus gives me a look. " What?" I ask him.

" It seems too covering for you." He says. " But I'm sure Kol would love that because it's not him."

I glare at him and say, " Well I do have a school dress code to adhere to. And I haven't worn a corset in a while. Let me live, brother-in-law." Katherine seems surprised at me saying brother-in-law. " Don't, Katerina. Let's go, Ric." He nods and compels her before we leave to stab herself over and over and over again.

" Where are you guys going?" She asks.

I smile, " We are going to lay eyes on that doppelgänger."

Klaus says goodbye to her and we leave. " They're going to be a little skeptical about me knowing you, aren't they?" He asks me in the car.

" I know. Just say that I wanted a chance against you like they wanted the Martins. Show them a little bit of magic and a lot else, then we're good." I explain. He nods and we are at the school. "Now I'm going to go enroll, and become the most popular girl here." I smile and we separate. I walk in the school, everyone looks at me. I smirk and head to the office. " Hi, I'm Athena Kim. And I'm a transfer student. Could you just put me into the school records please? And I want all of my classes with Elena Gilbert." I compel the lady. She nods and does everything for me.

Once she is done, she smiles and says, " Welcome to Mystic Falls dear." I smile back and head to class, history class to be exact.

" Hello everyone. I'm here~." I greet the class. " I'm the new student, Athena." I say to Klaus/Alaric. " It's nice to meet you all. I have a feeling we'll have a good time together." I hear Elena's heartbeat go faster and I feel the magic coming from Bonnie. I look and see that there is a seat behind Elena. " And don't worry. I am not angry at anyone. I just want to help some people with another person. I can do that." I walk to the seat behind the Gilbert girl and smile at her when she turns my way.