𝒊.𝒙𝒊𝒊𝒊 𝑨𝒔 𝑰 𝑳𝒂𝒚 𝑫𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈

Athena

We wait around for almost two days and we find Klaus, naked, in all his glory. He wakes up and looks at us. I toss him clothes and Elijah speaks, " You've been busy."

" That was amazing." Klaus states. " How long has it been?"

I look at him and say, " Almost two days."

" Full moon came and went. You remained a wolf." Elijah adds.

Klaus finishes putting his pants on. " I can change at will then. It's good to know. I remember every single kill." He finishes.

" Yes, we've been cleaning up your little mess along the way." I say.

He smirks. " Just like old times, brother, sister."

" You've had your fun. I believe we have a bargain." Elijah excuses.

Klaus agrees, grabbing his shirt. " That's right. Now what was it again? Oh, yeah. Wait. I remember. That's it. You wish to be reunited with our family."

" You gave me your word, Niklaus." Elijah tells him, wiping his jacket.

Klaus sweeps off some excess leaves. " What kind of brother would break his bond? Even though you did try to kill me." He finishes placing his shirt on his body.

" I could have. But I didn't." The older of the two states after placing the jacket on the younger.

Klaus nods. " And now no one can. Not even you." He directs towards Elijah. " Relax, Elijah. All is forgiven."

" Where are they?" He ignores.

Klaus smiles at him. " You need to lighten up. I'll bring you to them soon enough." He looks to me. " Thank you love." I nod and follow after him, Elijah too following.

" Now can we hurry?! I want to change!" I whine. We all walk back to Alaric's apartment.

Once we enter, Katerina speaks. " Klaus, Athena, you're back. Look who decided to pay a visit."

" You just keep popping up, don't you." Klaus humors.

Stefan explains, " I need your help. For my brother."

" Well whatever it is, he's going to have to wait a tick. You see I have an obligation to my brother that requires my immediate attention." Klaus tells him.

Elijah starts, " You understand how important family is, or you would be here. My brother gave me his word that he would reunite me with my own."

" And so I shall." Klaus states before stabbing Elijah in the heart.

I scream. " My god, Klaus! I'll be back, wait for me." He nods and I stare at Elijah's body on the floor. I quickly change into something new.

Outfit and Hair