𝒊.𝒙𝒊 𝑲𝒍𝒂𝒖𝒔

Athena

I wake up and smile, feeling filled with a lot more energy. I get out and go to the bathroom before changing my hair and clothes. " I'll be back as soon I can." Maddox says.

" Yes, do hurry. I'm anxious to get out of this body. And if you get hung up, call Athena or I. You know how impatient I get." Klaus explains.

I chuckle and say, " Yes, yes we do." as I walk out of the bathroom. " Good?"

 " Good?"

" Mhm

" Mhm." He answers before Katerina asks, " Where is her going?" Handing him us cups of coffee.

Klaus smells it and replies, " To retrieve me. So I can get out of this bad hair-do."

" Are you sure that's a good idea, Klaus?" She questions. I roll my eyes at her.

" Well, the full moon is almost upon us. I've killed the witch, I have the moon stone, and the doppleganger is waiting in the wings. Oh, I am ready to break this curse. Aren't you, Athena?" Klaus answers.

I smile, " Of course."

" And, why would you do that here?" I turn to her. " There's so many people that would try to stop you." she explains.

I walk forward, with my shoes making noises on the floor. " Because we have to. It's the birthplace of the doppleganger."

" I didn't realize that was a requirement." she adds.

I laugh. " Well, how could you? You betrayed him and fled England before we could give you the details, Katerina."

" But I did find your birthplace and I slaughtered your family. So I guess we're cool. Let's just hope that Elena isn't as stupid as you are." Klaus says.

Katerina sighs. " She won't run. She'll die before she lets anyone that she loves get hurt."

" And that's exactly what we're counting on. Where are you going, love?" Klaus asks me.

I smile and say, " Just to the Lockwood mansion. I'll be back in time for the spell, no need to worry." He nods and I speed to the mansion. " Hi, Mrs. Lockwood."