the shower

warnings: nsfw, choking, slight dirty talk, praise, slight depictions of body scars

"Lexie, I can't talk because I'm going over to Spencer's soon," you mutter into your phone, leaning against your kitchen counter

"You mean your boyfriend?" She asks, a smile in her voice.

You smile to yourself. "Yes, my unbelievably smart and very attractive kickass boyfriend."

Lexie squeals. "I'm so happy for you! You deserve someone nice."

"Thanks, bubs," you say, smiling. "We did some stuff a couple weeks ago."

"Stuff?" She asks.

"Yeah, stuff."

"Was he good?"

"Unbelievable," you tell her, laughing softly. "He's so sweet, Lex. Like really sweet. And he likes cuddling. Oh, and we're reading a book together. Like out loud."

"You guys sound like nerds," she mutters, laughing softly. "But I'm so happy you found a person, you know? Even if you are big nerds together."

You laugh. "I think it's cute."

"Well, since you're going over to Spencer's, I'll let you go. I love you, bubs!"

"I love you, too," you murmur. "I'll talk to you later."

You hang up, smiling to yourself as you go into your room. You showered earlier, your hair still a little damp, and you throw on a maroon sweater and a pair of jeans before pulling on your Converse. Grabbing your keys and your phone out of the kitchen, you exit your apartment, locking the door behind you.

You take the metro to Spencer's, the evening air chilly, so you're thankful for the warmth from your sweater. You walk up the steps to Spencer's apartment, a small smile on your face as you knock on his door. After a minute, your boyfriend answers.

He's wearing an olive-green sweater and a pair of black joggers, mismatched socks on his feet. His lips turn up into a smile, his eyes on your face. He grabs your hand, pulling you into him, wrapping his arms around you. It's been about a few days since you'd seen him—he's been on a case. You wrap your arms around him, nuzzling your forehead into his neck.

"Hey, pretty girl. I missed you."

"I missed you, too, bubs," you murmur into his neck.

You pick your head up, Spencer grinning before he kisses you, lips pressing firmly against yours. You kiss him back, smiling as you pull away from the kiss. He pulls you into his apartment, shutting the door behind you two.

"Whatcha wanna do?" He murmurs, looking down at you.

"Can you read to me?"

He plants a soft kiss on your forehead. "Yes, I can."