『Age 19』Part Two

『Edited』

Kakyoin arrive home, grabbed his sketchbook then went to his lovely garden. He continued to draw his close friend and family.

He watched his pencils move for hours, not giving it timw to stop. Time goes fast when wothless thoughts fill your brain. Flowers and vegetables watch his work come together.

"Hey, kakyoin!" someone calls from behind him.
Noriaki hid his drawings, "J-Jojo! You surprised me!"
"Good grief," Jojo started. "Why did you leave me with the girl?"
"Wouldn't you like to know?" Kakyoin joked with a soft smile.
Jojo sighed, "I wanted to talk to you."
"About the employee? Is she nice?" Noriaki asked with a chuckle.
"She's talks a lot," Jotaro sighed.
Noriaki sighed, "what did you think of her?"
"Which brings me back the reason I'm here," Jotaro started. "I think I lo- I, umm... I like y- I think I like y- her."

The vegetables and flowers saw that Noriaki wished a car would hit him. His gut was twisted inside itself. All he could do was smile but it was still a fabrication.

"I bet she'll like you too! You only met today! Jojo, I- I can't believe you like someone," Noriaki vomited those words.
"Me too..." Jotaro sighed, before leaving.

As soon as Kakyoin can't see the musclur figure a few tears fell from his eyes. It landed in the plams of Noriaki's hands.

He met her today and he met me years ago! I'm his best friend and that won't change. I'm okay as his friend. I can move on and find someone for me. Alright, I got this. I don't want this but I like Jotaro as a person. I'm content with being his friend.

Noriaki stayed in this thoughts and his tears dried. He couldn't cry much even if no one is around him

If anyone knew you are gay, it'll be the end. This was for the better! They won't support you. My parents will kick me out for sure. Joseph, Jotaro and even Holly probably won't be able to support a dumb queer. Avdol and Polnareff too! What about the Speedwagon Foundation? SHIT they could get hate for helping a queer if I go to them.

The flowers and vegetables sank with sorrow because of the emotions spilling out of Noriaki. From the scars on his eyes to the dirt that feel into his shoes wanted to disappear. He already felt someone hit him with a train.

Another hour and a half passes slowly. The thoughts went to a stop and the few tears got wiped off his hands.

He went to his room before he could say anything to his parents. Kakyoin's eyes grew heavy so he feel to his bed. The harder his eyes got shut the less painful the memories felt. Noriaki fell asleep about 15 minutes later.

The next morning he slept in as long as possible. Around 10:25 when he woke up; he felt he needed to sleep that long. Sunday was his day off so he didn't need to worry.

Noriaki wondered the streets aimlessly. He loved walking around to anywhere the wind takes him.

He sees the newset coworker walk into a shopping mall with two of her friend, making Noriaki sigh and bite his tounge.

After over 25 minutes of walking before turning back to head home. He left a bit better, because of all the distractions.

The days passed by slowly but the weeks passed fast. All he did was attended classes and worked. Kakyoin always let Jotaro's crush give Jotaro his coffee. Two painful weeks passes with this routine.

It was sunday again so Noriaki slept until he woke up to the house phone ringing.

"Kakyoin household, this is Noriaki," he spoke with a yawn.
"Hey Noriaki," Jotaro replied. "May i come over? I wanna talk to you."
Noriaki nodded, even if Jojo couldn't see it, "You're always welcome to come over."
"See you soon," Jotaro mumbled.

A feeling in Noriaki's stomach made Nori nervous. As if something bad, terrible even, could happen.

He sat in thr front yard waiting for his friend to show up. Only 20 minutes passes before he heard a call.

"Hello~!" a female sang.

Nori looked up to see his coworker and Jojo walking together.

"Hey?" Noriaki replied.
Jojo sighed, "we want to tell you something."
"A walk and talk?" Noriaki asked
"That would be so much fun!" apparently his coworker only spoke in song today.
Jojo nodded, "it not much."

The woman held on to Jojo's arm like she was scard, but a smile was placed on her face.

She started to squeal, "we started dating yesterday!"
"Congratulations!" Nori smiled but the words tasted like vomit.
"Good grief, do you want to say something?" Jotaro asked.
Nori shook his head, "I'm a little bit surprised that Jotaro is dating someone."
"He's never dated anyone before?" Jojo's GIRLFRIEND asked.
Noriaki shrugged, "I'm not sure. You two should go have a date or something, because I'll be taking my leave. Have fun."

Noriaki walked away from the new couple. He was pissed and disappointed. If anyone asks: he's only a little pissed.

Damn it, Jojo.