『Age 30』Part Eight

A few days passed turning it to Saturday. Noriaki woke up to Jolyne soft noise. It sounded like squeals of excitement, causing the red haired boy to chuckle. He didn't mind walking up from the lovely dream he was having. It was Jotaro giving gifts to everyone, even Josuke. Kakyoin only met Josuke and his friends once though.

Jolyne and Kakyoin sat and ate breakfast together. The red haired boy smiled as the little girl talked about how excited to see Avdol. Almost right on que a knock on the door made Jolyne jump. She clapped as Noriaki opened the door.

"Hello," Avdol greeted.
"Uncle Dol! I'm finishing breakfast," Jolyne informated, stuffing her face with food.
Kakyoin chuckled at the little girl's behavior, before turning back to the other man, "would you like anything? Coffee? Tea? Breakfast?"
Avdol shook his head, "it's alright. Thanks for the offer."
"Hey Avdol," Kakyoin chuckled awkwardly.
"Hmm?"
Noriaki frowned softly, "what should I wear? I have a date."
"You haven't been on a date in years? The last time was 6 or 7 years ago." Avdol thought outloud. "Was it Jotaro? He just went through his divorce."
"Yeah, Jotaro asked me," the red haired male admitted.
Avdol froze for a moment, "Kujo Jotaro asked you on a date?"
"Yeah!" Noriaki chuckled. "I never expected it. It just happened and I said yes."

Avdol smiled softly. The two walked passed little Jojo as she continued to eat her breakfast. They explained that they'll be back in a moment's time before they walked into Noriaki's room.

The two decided on light brown dress paints and a green turtleneck. Right after Avdol left with Jolyne to Polnareff-land.

The three all waved goodbye as two of them left. Jolyne skipped all the way to Avdol's car. It always made them smile how excited she can get over things.

Time passed slowly as Noriaki eagerly waited. The thought that Jotaro was slightly out of reach sickened him for about 13 years. Maybe it's an evil joke Jojo's playing on Noriaki... Maybe Noriaki would prefer a joke. It felt too good to be true.

All his thoughts distracted him until the doorbell rang. A smile immediately appeared on his face as he dashed to the door.

"Hey," Noriaki greeted.
Jotaro tilted his hat down, "I got something for you."
Noriaki was a little surprised, "you did have to."

Jotaro basically shoved the bag of cherries and white roses to Kakyoin's chest. It startled the both of them; Jojo turned a bit red from slight embarrassment. A chuckle feel from the red haired man's lips.

"It's lovely," Norikai chuckled once more
Jotaro sighed, "I'm not the best at this."
"You remembered some small things about me, which is a plus," Kakyoin joked. "Let me bring this inside, then we can go."

He tossed the cherries into the fridge before filling a large cup with water and set the flowers in.

The two then went to Jotaro's car. Noriaki hope he could pick up on the place theyre going for the date.

Jotaro drove, and Noriaki listened to the music. They had some small talk, yet the air was semi-awkward. Jojo made a turn which gave away the destination.

"We're going to our old town?!" noriaki asked. "When was the last time you stopped by this place?"
"I haven't been back sense we moved away," Jotaro admitted.
Noriaki jokely frowned, "the town didn't miss you either."
"Ouch," Jotaro joked back.

The car pulled into the parking lot of a café. The little place Noriaki used to work.

"I thought we should stop by here first. The actual place is 15-20 minutes away," Jotaro informed.
Kakyoin smiled, whispering, "I love this place."

The two males walked into the café. It wasn't as busy as they thought, but a few other groups were there.

His old boss came out of the back room, stopping when he saw Noriaki, then he gave a smile before walking over.

"You came back again," the boss joked. "This time with Kujo."
Noriaki smiled, "he brought me here actually."
"Really? I thought he forgot about this place," the boss then turned to Jojo. "Thank you for bringing him back. Last time he was here, he brought a child. I always knew he would be a great parent; it was a gut feeling."
Jotaro nodded, "he is a great parent. Wonderful even."