『Age 30』Part Four

『Edited』

The following day the box finished drying so Noriaki put it on the top of one of the shelves in his bedroom. He spend a lot of the day cleaning the house as Jolyne and Iggy hung out together. Cleaning felt as if it took less time because he left the radio on.

Hours passed and Jolyen played with a dolphin stuffed animal on her bed as Iggy feel asleep.

Jotaro rang the doorbell, nervously but Noriaki didn't hear it the first time. The second time Noriaki almost ran to the door.

"Hey Jotaro," Kakyoin smiled softly, letting him inside.
Jotaro gave a soft smile back, "hey Noriaki."
"Jolyne is just playing in her room," Noriaki informed.

The two put on a Disney movie so Jolyen could watch it with them, because she love movies too. A little pass half way through she fell asleep so Noriaki brought her to her room. He also grabbed a red-velvet, fluffy blanket for him and Jotaro.

When he got back to the couch Jotaro had a soft smile.

"Sorry if I took to long," Noriaki chuckled putting the blanket over him.
"It's not a big deal," Jotaro mentioned as he looked into Noriaki's eyes.
"Do you want to watch anything?" noriaki asked with a soft chuckle.
"Maybe I should get home," Jotaro sighed.
Noriaki frowned, "you can stay the night. We're friend and your wife won't mind."

Jotaro gave a chuckle and nodded. Noriaki wouldn't admit it but he was overwhelmingly happy.

The two stayed on the couch and stayed close to each other. Even if there was three spots on the couch they shared one spot. The movie played but neither of them payed attention. Both of them were too happy.

"Jotaro," Kakyoin started. "I want to kiss you, may I?"

Jotaro gave a nod before the two's lips intertwined. They fit together like puzzle pieces magnetized. It was enchanting. What lasted less than a minute felt like forever.