『Age 23』Part Two

『Edited』

All Kakyoin wanted was to be alone but no. A barking dog, a guy banging on the door and other annoyed people got in his way of silence.

Noriaki opened the door in a single movnent which made the brown haired guy jump. Kakyoin glared at the boy on the other end of the door.

"See here, 'sweetheart', I don't like you and I won't like you. I don't even know your name or what you actually want," Nori hissed.
The boy laughed slightly, "don't you think it's funny how you won't get the love you yearn for? All because someone played chicken, but I know what I want."
"Can't you shut up? I've seen far more powerful enemies that are more determined than you and far less horny. You make my head hurt, go away," Noriaki sighed.

The brown haired boy looked at Nori in shock and he looked slightly hurt, "ouch."
"You came to my house uninvited and you're upset I asked you to leave?" Noriaki frowned and crossed his arms.

After the boy left Noriaki waited before deciding to go outside. His garden didn't look like the one at his parents house but it still looked great. As the red haired boy messed around with his flowers and vegetables he left like he was being watched. He figured that the brown haired boy would come back and apparently he guessed right. Noriaki listened to all the sounds around him until he heard movement behind him. Hierophant Green was sent out and tangled the movement behind him.

As Noriaki turns around he saw the brown haired boy.

"I tried to give you love but this is how you treat me?!" He yelled.
Noriaki smirked, "I'll show you some love."

Kakyoin punched the boy as he hovered about the ground. The brown haired boy's screeching caused four other stand users to run outside to a find nice view.

"Come on, help me with the body," Noriaki sighed as soon as they arrived.
"You killed him?!" Polnareff asked surprised.
Kakyoin shook his head, "no, I did kill him. He'll wake up tomorrow or something."

Jotaro and Avdol just grabbed a leg and brought it inside on the couch.

"Bringing him inside is kinda stupid," Kakyoin sighed.
Avdol strugged, "we just want to find out more about him."
"Who has eyes on him first?" Polnareff asked with a sigh.
Avdol nodded, "Me, then you, then Noriaki then Jotaro."
"Oh," Nori started. "I didn't know you were staying the night."
"If it's okay with you," Jotaro sighed.
Nori nodded, "you can sleep in my room."

Jotaro nodded before everyone but Avdol left the living room.