『Age 23』Part One

『Edited』

The two men grew apart a tiny bit. They were still friends yet they weren't going to be as close as before. Noriaki still didn't feel comfortable with telling Jotaro that he was queer. Every other crusader got informed about it. In fact he didn't tell Jotaro anything: boyfriends, or feelings. The worst part is the silly crush on the raven haired boy never ended.

Noriaki moved away from his anti-queer parents, 3 years ago, on a bad note. He told them as he packed to leave. Now he's an artist that works from his house but at the moment Avdol, Polnareff and Iggy are staying with him. Kotaro is getting married soon so they were all invited

Kakyoin was 'super lucky' to be the best man at Jotaro's wedding. His favorite part was to fabricate a speech about how they are the 'perfect couple'. Jotaro would always get yelled at for "not caring enough" about something.

Noriaki was still upset about how everything happened. He wouldn't feel the same way after 6 years if he got time to think about life. Noriaki's brain still kept holding on to the dreams, feeling and thoughts for Jojo.

"Morning Kakyoin," Avdol said though the door.
Noriaki smiled, "morning! You can come in if you want."
"You doing okay?" Avdol asked after opening the door. "6 years is a long time to have feelings for someone and he's getting married soon."
"Yeah. Don't remind me," Kakyoin sighed. "Wait... You knew?"
Avdol nodded, "doesn't everyone know? Anyway would you like to join everyone for a walk?"
"Everyone?" Noriaki asked.
Avdol nodded, "Polnareff and I are getting gifts for the wedding and we're hoping you'll walk Iggy."
"Sure, I love walking with Iggy," Noriaki said well putting in pencils away.
Advol turned around," it'll help clear your head."
"As long as I don't run into the 'happy couple'," Noriaki chuckled
Avdol started to walk away but stoped to say, "many people know it should be you up there. Anyway, we'll be leaving in 30 to 40 minutes."
"I'll be ready because if I'm not who know what Pol will do," Noriaki joked, laughing a bit.

Noriaki sighed before standing up and picking out some clothes. He threw them on his bed, grabbed a towel and went to take a short shower.

After 30 to 35 minutes everyone was ready to go. The dashed out the door and went to find wedding presents or just walk with Iggy.

The three men and dog walked down the road searching for any store worth looking through. Polnareff sees a antique store and physical jumps in joy. Squealing with excitedment, he dragged Avdol into the store. Noriaki laughed as he pet Iggy.

Kakyoin looks to his right to see Jotaro's soon to be with a few friends. A sigh fell out his lips when he spots a male with light brown hair. Iggy soon got back to being Nori's center of attention even if Iggy wasn't awake.

The group of five walk over to Noriaki.

"Can I help you," Nori asks.
Jojo's fiancé, "Everyone this is Jojo's boy. Noriaki, everyone."
Noriaki raise is eyebrow, "excuses me?"
"He won't deny it, he love Jojo," she smirked.
"You're going to marry him! Why would I 'love' Jojo?" Noriaki hissed.
The fiancé laughed, "the only one who'll actually like Jojo is his mother and fools."
"Does Jojo know you think that? And does he know you hang out with other guys?" Noriaki asked.
"I brought people so you wouldn't hurt me!" The fiancé started. "We should all know your crazy."
The brain haired guy frowned, "I think she she's just mad she's been f*cking two gay men."
Noriaki blinked a few times, "are you calling Jojo gay?"
"I guess," he shrugged. "I know I am. Would it be okay if I got your number, sweetheart?"
"Wait," Noriaki mumbled. "You've been sleeping with men who aren't your fiancé. Are you stupid?"
"No!" the fiancé hissed. "what if i have been! Is that so wrong?!"
"Yes, you are going to MARRY my best friend!" Noriaki yelled.
The brown haired male starts talking again, "sweetheart, how about we get some coffee together. You can get away from this cheater and I can get your number."

Nori sighed and picked up went back to petting sleeping Iggy.

"All of you are a*sholes," Noriaki sighed. "Why marry Kujo if you're cheating on him?"
The fiancé hissed back, "I love him but you're taking him from me! You dirty rat!"
"I'm not taking Jojo-" Noriaki started.
"No, he's not taking Jojo," the brown haired male sighed. "but he's taking me. You can have me anyday."
"Why the h*ll are you flirting with him?" one of the other girls asks
The brown haired man sighed, "his eyes are amazing and his hair reminds me of cherries."

The girls sigh and start walking away. The fiancé leads them due to her stomped away as if she were a prehistoric dinosaur. The nameless male stayed and kept a smile.

"Now they're gone we would get coffee," he suggested.
Noriaki sighed, "I'm with friends and i'm not into people."
"You can bring the dog," the male sighed

Noriaki just stood there surprised by the guy's answer. In the corner of his eye he spots Avdol and Polnareff speaking to eachother. Polnareff has a plastic bag in hos hand and they run across the street.

"I meant those friends," Noriaki sighed well pointing Avdol.
The male sighed, "oh well, can't you ditch them? You could at least give me your number."
"Goodbye," Noriaki sighed.

The man walked away and Advol and Polnareff finally arrived.

"Who was that?" Polnareff asked.
Noriaki shrugged, "never got his name."
Avdol sighed, "let's just go home."

They walk home after walking up iggy. The three held onto a conversation the whole time even if they all had a feeling they were being watched.

A little over five hours passes and Kakyoin was working on his newest panting. It was a panting inspired by Avdol. A knock on the front door softly echoed through the house.

"Jojo!" Polnareff answered happily
Jojo nodded, "can I talk to Noriaki?"
Polnareff nodded back, "he's in his room!"
"Good grief," Jotaro mumbled to himself.

Jotaro walked across the short hall and froze before opening the door. His hand hovered over the door-knob before he opened it.

"Hey Kakyoin," Jotaro sighed.
Noriaki frowned slightly, "yes?"
"I'm really sorry for what happened today," Jotaro informed.
Nori sighed, "you weren't there."
"She thought it would be a good idea for you to start dating and wanted to introduce you to people. She said you got uncomfortable though so i came to apologize," Jojo explained
"I just don't do people," Kakyoin chuckled. "You should know that by now."
"Yeah..." Jotaro started. "I know."

The two guys start talking about plains for the wedding. The wedding in which the bride is cheating on the groom, the best man knows but doesn't know how to tell the groom. The wedding in which the best man likes the groom romantically. It all around make Noriaki uncomfortable.

After 10 minutes passes the house phone rings.

"You never called me," the man from earlier said, you can hear the smirk.
Nori sighed, "I never planned on calling you. I'm sorry but I'm not interested."
"You won't be able to get Kujo to fall in love with you," the brown haired man almost yelled. "I'll be your last shot to get ANYONE to love you!"
"Still not interested," Noriaki sighed before hanging up.

"GOD F*CK," Noriaki yelled before regaining his composure.

Avdol, Polnareff and Jotaro all came running faster then before confused.

"What the hell?" Jotaro asked.
"Yeah, what the hell?" Polnareff repeated.
Noriaki sighed, "just some guy."
Avdol sighed, "the guy from either today?"
"Yup," Noriaki replied with a frown. "Jojo did your fiancé give the guy my number?!"
"She could have," Jojo sighed.

Noriaki walked away from everyone as Jotaro's hands turned to fists. Jojo was angry and was ready to do something stupid. The only problem was it wasn't Kakyoins problem so he didn't care.

A while later Noriaki sat at the dining room table, drinking tea. As the front door caused another echo through the house, this time Iggy was sent into a full out panic.