Show and Tell (w/ Dadzawa, Papa Mic, Big Bro Shinsou, + Carer Kiri)

!!! CW: mentions of child abuse, mineta being a big ol jerk (mentions of k*nk (bc grape boy is nasty), s*xual harassment, bullying) !!!

Hitoshi notices it first.

He's always the first to pick up on it when Katsuki starts to slip. Eijirou likes to tease them about their 'psychic brotherly connection.' It's like a signal goes off over Katsuki's head.

He sees it out of the corner of his eye. Katsuki sits two rows back to the left of him, so he has trouble keeping an eye on his little (although technically older and taller) brother in class. But he can pick up on certain movements. In this case, he happens to see Katsuki kicking his shoes out in front of himself, stimming in a way he only does when he starts to regress.

Hitoshi's grip on his pencil tightens.

Katsuki's never regressed in class. During training, sure, but that's always been easy to hide. The closest any of their classmates have gotten to seeing Katsuki regressed are the times when he shyly knocks at their dads' door, right by the common room. None of them have ever really witnessed him slipping before.

"Psst," he whispers to Eijirou, who sits right next to him. The redhead lifts his head from his diligent note-taking with a curious look on his face. Hitoshi nods to Katsuki's desk.

Eijirou turns around as subtly as he can manage (which is not very subtle) and looks back to see his best friend. Katsuki is chewing on the sleeve on his uniform absentmindedly, swinging his feet and doodling in the margins of his paper. At first, his heart melts at the adorable display (it's not often that Katsuki is so happy when regressed), but it quickly fades into anxiety when he remembers their setting.

"Shit," he mutters, turning back around. "What are we gonna do about that?"

"Boys," Aizawa warns from the front of the classroom. "Quiet down." Hitoshi frowns.

"Let's go out into the hallway to talk about this. Just say you have a stomach ache and I'll offer to take you to the nurse." Eijirou's hand shoots up immediately, one arm wrapped around his gut comically.

"Sir, I feel nauseous. May I be excused to the nurse's office?" Aizawa raises a brow at him.

"Are you planning to throw up in my classroom? Just go if you feel sick."

"I'm a bit dizzy, I don't know if I should-"

"Fine, fine," Aizawa groans, resisting the urge to roll his eyes. "Hitoshi, take Kirishima to the nurse's office, would you?"

"Of course, Dad," Hitoshi says, standing up.

Eijirou follows suit, and all goes well until they hear the scrape of another chair being pushed away from it's desk.

Katsuki.

"Kiri?" He calls out timidly. Eijirou winces.

"What's up, buddy?" Katsuki shifts awkwardly from foot to foot, staring at the ground.

"Katsuki, get back in your seat," Aizawa says, rubbing his temples. Katsuki's head shoots up.

"Daddy, can I go with Kiri and Bubba?" He asks politely. "Wanna help."

Dread fills the room as Aizawa realizes what's happening. Hitoshi and Eijirou both curse silently and stay frozen in place.

"... Why are you talking like that?" Kaminari asks, looking at Katsuki. The blonde's eyes go wide as his mistake settles in.

Immediately, he starts bawling, eyes wide with panic. He rushes to Aizawa, clinging to his father for dear life as he sobs loudly into his shoulder. Aizawa sighs and pets his head.