One Time Visit (w/ Big Sis Magne)

!!! CW: heaaaaavy angst w/ an unhappy ending, explicitly referenced child abuse, panic attacks, PTSD talk, hurt w/ no comfort :( !!!

"Name?"

"Kenji Hikiishi," she says. "Er... Magne."

"... Ah," the man taking her information breathes, raising his eyebrows. He fumbles with the paperwork. "Okay. A-And you're here to... sorry, what are you h-here to do?"

"I'm turning myself in."

- - -

"An inmate from Special Prison for Villain Criminals- Tartarus is requesting to call you. To accept, please say 'yes.' To deny, pl-"

"Yes," Katsuki says quickly, his brow furrowing.

"Bro," Eijirou whispers. "Who-"

"Thank you. Please hold."

Katsuki glares at Eijirou, holding his phone to his ear with a death grip. The redhead gives him a pointedly concerned look, but Katsuki just waves at him dismissively, prompting him to leave the room for some privacy.

"Hello?" A familiar voice says. Katsuki swallows hard, bringing his knees to his chest.

"How did you get my number?" He asks.

"The League had a lot of intel on you that you probably weren't aware of," she says. "Sorry. Not trying to freak you out or anything."

"Why did you call me?" He demands.

"I want you to know that I turned myself in," she says. "You gave me a lot of things to think about, Katsuki. I'm not meant to hurt people, I don't think. I'm meant to care for them."

"... That's a shitty perspective for a villain to have," he mumbles.

"I know," Magne says quietly. "I'm not going to be a villain anymore. When I get out of here, I'm going to... help people. Or try to."

"They're letting you out?" He questions.

"In ten years," she confirms. "I'll still be alive by then. They've got reform programs-"

"Why are you telling me this?" He questions.

"Because you were my wake up call," she admits. "... We should talk. In person."

"Ten years is a long time to go without answers," he growls. She chuckles.

"Sooner than that, Katsuki. You could visit me. They allow visitors in here, you know."

"That'll go over great," he scoffs. "Me visiting one of my kidnappers. You requesting to see the kid that you held hostage."

"It's more common than you think for victims to visit their... assailants. I happen to know that All Might visits All For One. I saw him come in when they were locking me up."

"... Huh," Katsuki breathes. "Why should I?"

"I don't know. To humor an old lady?"

"Not really my style," he grumbles. "... You were nice to me when I was there."

"Yes, I was."

"You didn't let me go, though."

"... No," she says quietly. "I didn't."

There's a long pause of silence, and for a moment, Magne thinks he hung up on her.

"... Let me think about it," he says after a while. She smiles a little.

"Visitation hours are on Saturdays," she says. "Ask All Might if you can come with him."

- - -

"It's good to see you," Magne says, smiling lightly at the boy sitting in front of her, his arms crossed defensively.