Mama Comes Back (w/ Dadzawa, Papa Mic, + Big Bro Shinsou)

!!! BIG CWs FOR THIS ONE: homophobic language (including the f slur), verbal abuse, dissociation, hurt/comfort, referenced past child abuse, lots of yelling, abusers asking for forgiveness !!!

"Hey, Katsuki," Yamada hums when he sees his son. "You wanna help me make dinner?"

"M'kay," Katsuki nods, hopping up onto the counter. "C'n Eri help too?"

"If she wants to," Yamada says. "Where is she? Do you want to go ask her?"

"I'm right here, Mister Mic!" Eri says, tugging on Yamada's shirt. He laughs and picks her up, resting her on his hip.

"I've already told you, little listener! You can call me Papa, just like Katsuki and Hitoshi!"

"Okay, Mister Mic!" She chirps.

Katsuki giggles.

"What's so funny, little man?" Yamada asks.

"Eri's kinda silly," Katsuki responds, still giggling. "She's still not callin' you Papa."

"She'll come around," Yamada promises, ruffling his hair. "Now, how about you two get to work chopping up some carrots?"

- - -

"'toshi! 'toshi!!" Katsuki shouts, jumping into Hitoshi's lap. The taller boy laughs.

"What? What's got you all excited?"

"Dinner's ready!" Katsuki announces. "Eri an' I helped Papa make it!" Hitoshi smiles.

"That's pretty impressive," he says. "And a good thing, too. I'm starving right now."

"Daddy says it's 'cause you're too busy playin' games to eat food," Katsuki scrunches his nose. "I never forget'a eat. I love eatin'."

"Oh believe me, I'm aware," Hitoshi laughs. He pats Katsuki's butt. "C'mon, let's go have dinner. You know Papa hates waiting."

"Can you gimme a piggyback ride?" Katsuki requests, giving puppy dog eyes that could rival an actual puppy dog's.

"Fine," Hitoshi sighs, rolling his eyes fondly.

He carries Katsuki down on his back and sets him down in his chair with a kiss to his head.

"How long has he been regressed?" Aizawa asks worriedly. Yamada touches his arm.

"Not long," he assures him. "An hour, tops. We took care of it. There's no need to worry."

"I'm sorry, sweetie," Aizawa apologizes to Katsuki. "I had to grade papers. If I knew-"

"That's okay, Daddy!" Katsuki smiles, happily eating his rice. "Me an' Eri helped Papa make dinner! Right, Eri? We helped Papa?"

"Try some, Mister Aizawa!" She prompts.

"Haha, alright," Aizawa relaxes, taking a bite of food. "Wow. This is delicious, guys."

"Mm," Hitoshi moans in agreement.

Someone knocks on the door, then, and Katsuki jumps up, shouting "I'll get it!"

"He's way too eager to help when he's regressed," Hitoshi groans. Aizawa chuckles.

"I'll go with him," he says, standing up and slowly following Katsuki.

He hears the door creak open, walks a little faster. Hears Katsuki drop his chopsticks.

"... Mama."

He starts to run.

Katsuki looks so distraught when Aizawa reaches him. His eyebrows are drawn in worry and fear, his eyes full of confusion. His fists are curled at his sides, shoulders trembling. Aizawa steps in front of him, reaching a hand around for Katsuki to hold, which he does.