Chapter 5, Mark's Home

Leonardo and Big Bird got along pretty well very quickly. Everyone caught up with life while sitting in the living room waiting for Mark's return home. Hours passed, Mark wasn't at the store. And Robert was well aware that he was cheating on him by now. Robert had been snooping around in Mark's office and found letters written to the affair. That's why Mark went to the post office so much, he was writing letters to someone else. The front door finally crept open, a beep from the home security system alerting them that the door had been opened. Mark walked in and looked into the living room to see everyone sitting there.

 Mark was confused at the new person sitting in his living room but he just stood there awkwardly while Robert looked at him.

"Where were you?" Robert asked.

"The store, like I said where else would I be." Mark responded nervously. 

"So, where are the groceries?" Robert asked.

"I didn't get any, there was nothing we needed." Mark responded.

"Don't play dumb Mark, well all know about your affair." Robert said while standing up.

Little did anyone know Robert had a knife and was planning Mark's demise for a while now. Robert stood up and ran to Mark with the knife in hand. Robert stabbed Mark in the stomach and watched him fall to the floor dying. Big Bird shot off the couch and got up. Big Bird marched over to Mark while bonking their head on the ceiling multiple times. Big Bird stood over Mark. Big Bird has had enough. They turned into a giant dinosaur and started  to jump on Mark until he perished.  Big Bird wasn't done though and grabbed Mark's dead body and flew away into the night sky. 

Big Bird never returned home and neither did Mark. Maybe a poacher shot Big Bird down because ya'know giant bird's aren't socially accepted everywhere.

A/N: I don't fucking know. This is just some goofy shit I'm writing since I have no life.