Chapter 7, Oh God Not Him Again

Life is wonderful now. Even though everyone misses Big Bird. But that is about to change. Robert has been doing research on how to revive someone. So Leonardo and Robert prepared the ritual and started to summon something in hopes of it being Big Bird. 

During the ritual a yellow thing was being summoned, but it's not who they hoped. Instead of Big Bird themselves, it was actually Mark dressed up as Big Bird.

You may be thinking holy shit did Mark skin Big Bird alive. No, Robert just sucks at summoning a fucking dead person.

Mark was in full form now as Big Bird. Leonardo and Robert knew what was happening and Robert told Leonardo to ready the cannons. 

They were ready to fight an immortal bird Mark. How interesting. Mark started to slash his talons at Robert, wanting payback for what Robert did to him. 

Robert was running up the stairs but thankfully didn't get decapitated since Leonardo was shooting the cannon and blew half the stairs up. 

Mark was chasing Robert and reached the cannon. Robert and Leonardo were both cowering behind it. In a way to save his husband, Robert jumped right into Mark's talon and was stabbed in the heart. 

Robert dropped to the floor.

Dead. 

Robert is now dead.

Leonardo was sobbing because now the love of his life has been killed by a stupid ugly yellow bird.

But a savior has arrived. 

A/N: Funny cliffhanger.