Chapter 6, Leonardo Da Vinci Is Now A Married Man

It's been 9 months since Big Bird assassinated Mark. Over these 9 months Leonardo and Robert have become a little bit closer than friends. They shared their first kiss inside of a nuclear power plant after one of them almost took a one way trip into becoming air particles. See, they don't have any children in the picture after Robert's last child John just vanished for literally no reason. They presume construction got a little too wild and he got bonked with a metal beam and died. Everyone misses Big Bird. 

Now, you wouldn't expect Robert to marry you know after his child assassinated his ex-husband. But he is getting married to Leonardo Da Vinci.

Let me rephrase that, Leonardo Da Vinci already are married. Leonardo proposed inside of the sewers. How romantic of him.

Shockingly enough Big Bird has made a reappearance. Well not exactly them but someone dressed up as them on Sesame Street. Robert guesses it's to pay tribute to his child that is now declared dead. 

Robert is sad about what happened to Big Bird but he has to move past his troubles. 

But Robert might as well wipe those tears away as he is about to meet an old friend.

A/N: What is this story anymore. I don't think this is going the way I wanted it to go.