The find...

Izuku's Pov
I was walking home with Shoto's favorite food in hand but as I arrived to his dorm I heard strange noises coming from his dorm but I decided to ignore it.

I thought that I would surprise him I walked in without knocking just to find Todoroki and Ka- no Bakugo both shirtless with Bakugo on top of him.

Irl:
HOW COULD YOU TODOROKI AND YOU KACCHAN....

Izuku's Pov
I left crying while Shoto tried to explain what was happening and Bakugo trying to block my path I used OFA (aka One For All) to sprint past him before he could block my path...

I wanted to go back to my dorm but I decided that I would call my mom and tell her what was happening and ask her if I could go to her apartment...

Irl

Izuku:
Mom....

Izuku's mom:
What's wrong?! what happened?! Why are you crying!?

Izuku:
M-mom can I go to your apartment and I will tell you everything there...please...

Izuku's mom: You know you don't have to ask...but please come I haven't seen you in a very long time and then we can discuss what happened because I have something to tell you too...

Izuku:
Thank you mom...

Izuku's mom:
No problem hunny now come I want to know what happened

Midoriya's POV:
I grabbed a taxi and went to my moms apartment I had fixed myself because I didn't want people to look at me. As I arrived at my moms apartment I started to tear up because just thinking about what happened makes me cry.

Irl

*door opens*

Izuku's mom:
Izuku!!

Midoriya:
M-mom *bursts out crying*

Izuku's mom:
What happened dear!? Why are you crying!?

*Izuku explains*
Izuku's mom: Oh my- well I have something to tell you as well...

Izuku:
Ye-

*phone rings*
Oh sorry mom can I take this?

Izuku's mom:
Of course dear. *smiles*

Izuku: thx mom
*picks up* hello all might? Do you need something?

All might:
Young Midoriya I need OFA back I have been spending time with One of "The big three" and I think I changed my mind about my successor I hope you understand.

Izuku:
*tears escape his eyes trying to hold the tears back* O-o-ok I ù -understand.....

All might:
Thank you for understanding..

*Izuku breaks down crying*

Izuku's mom:
What happened!? And who were you on the phone with?!

Izuku:
M-mom I will be right back
Izuku's mom: Ok dear don't take long I have to tell you something..

Izuku:
Ok I won't..
*he forced a smile upon his face*
*he meets with All Might*

Izuku: Just take it...

Word count 467
HAHAHAH CLIFFHANGER * I probably won't be able to post regularly I hope you understand and like the series*