Chapter 2: Your answer

Y/n: Your name
L/n: Last name
Age: 12 Years old
Height: 5'2
(I don't mention this but you got some of your joints damaged so you changed them to automail and added extensions for protection)
time: before alchemic test
-

Y/n's pov

"...WHAT-"

The Fuhrer chuckled

"My, you sure act your age, what is your answer y/n"

I pondered into what I could be if it from this and came to the final decision. I will finally be able to pay back the Hughes Family and earn enough money to pay off my debt. A job with a great income and could provide a home too..

"Sounds good" I smiled

"Great! I'll inform the Lieutenant Colonel about the information. For the mean time I recommend you study and practice as much as possible"

"Yes, sir"

"Well that's it, thanks for having me, Lieutenant Colonel"

"No problem, sir" he saluted

"Thank you, Fuhrer Bradley"

"It's my pleasure"

The Fuhrer left and after a couple of silent seconds, I started screeching.

"You heard the man, go home and start studying. If you need any books you can ask me and I'll check them out for you."

"THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!"

He chuckled and I left the building. I walk down the staircase and notice a boy about my age and a man(?) in a suit of armor with colonel mustang.

I paused and felt the suit of armor stop moving.

"Uh... do you need something?"

"...."

Silence filled the air and I saw the boy in the red coat turn.

"You're human but aren't human. What are you"

I felt myself tense up and could see a drop of "sweat" on the Armored suit.

I smirked

"Have a fun trip" I jumped down the remaining stairs and walked home.

I called Mr. Hughes after coming home and asked for books on anatomy and advanced water alchemy.

"I could ask the Freezing Alchemist but he's gone undercover after Ishval"

"Oh.. it's okay, I can teach myself anyways, so no worries"

"Alright, Do you need anything else?"

" can you get red cloth?"

"Red cloth?"

"Yep! I'll tell you why once you come home"

"Alrighty y/n"

"Thanks and bye!"

"I'll see you at home then"

-Later

"PAPA'S HOME!!! AND I BROUGHT SNACKS"

He held a bag with both books, the cloth, and a variety of fruits.

I brought the books and cloth into the spare room and started the studying and learning designs because I'm really excited haha :))

I slept late into the night after studying 4 hours.

Third pov

Mr. Hughes knocked softly on the door and began to open the door to find Y/n sleeping on the cloth at her desk.

"What a good kid heh" he whispered

He smiled softly and organized her notes to find a hand drawn sketch of a person in armor and a kid in red.

He carried her to the bed and finished organizing the desk

12:34 AM

Y/n pov
(Dreaming)

I woke up in a bedroom but it wasn't The Hughes' home.. the bed was big and someone else was next to me

"Something wrong princess?"

A charming yet carefree voice spoke to me. A raspy voice..

I slowly turned to see his face. Only to see these sharp,beautiful eyes. His long black hair was let down, the moon glistened against his hair making him seem more dreamy.

"Woah.."

He gave butterfly kisses all over my face but stopped at my neck.

"Um..who are you?.."

"I'd like to ask the same, and why you have a metal arm"

His eyes turned sharp until we heard a knock on the door

"We gotta head out now"

"Wait! Please don't go, who are you?"

"My name is ____ Yao, from the Yao clan"

" I'm y/n please stay"