10 Candy Shop (4/5)

The hours of darkness felt like an endless torture. But if there was one thing that could top it, it would be the heavy water that some creature disgracefully dumped on him.

"Wake up, Capper." A stocky Abyssinian untied a cloth from Capper's face, gracing Capper in his obese figure. "The boss is here."

Capper gasped and coughed out water that sunk into his throat. "Ugh," he hurled. "Oh, it's you again. Don't you have any cute felines walking around here?"

"Shut up." The stocky Abyssinian kicked Capper's belly. He grunted and tried to console his abused body with his paws. However, he was reminded of the futileness given they were chained to a wall.

Accepted that he would have to leave his body unattended yet again, his eyes adjusted to the lighting in the room. His cell was coated in slabs of metal without a bed, sink, or toilet in sight. What kind of service do these cats serve here? Well, at least it beats being stuck in rough stones.

"Go easy on him." A lean Abyssinian emerged from a door, the only exit out of this dump. "I still need him talking."

"Ah, there you are." Capper smiled at his captor. "You sure took your sweet time to come by and visit. And here I thought you didn't care about me."

"Still have time for your silly quips, eh?" The lean Abyssinian crouched before the constricted Capper. "Always trying to appear harmless, but always the kitten that I have to be to be watchful of."

Capper shrugged. "Heh, you give me too much credit. I'm just your average yet dashing tomcat that all the felines flock over."

"And you know me as Hop," the lean Abyssinian responded. "I have risen from poverty and cured the streets of petty crimes. I'm looked upon by Abyssinia as a hero. But you–" Hope tapped upon Capper's nose. "You happen to know of things that you are better off no to. And for some odd reason, you dare to become a threat to everything I've built."

"Have I now?" Capper questioned, feigning surprise. "Well, this is news to me."

Hop grabbed Capper's chin and leered into his eyes. "Enough with the coy, Capper. Now tell me, where did you hide her?"

"Her?" Capper raised a brow. "Oh, you wouldn't happen to be talking about that bug I mysteriously ran into, would you? That was like weeks ago. And besides, that was the only time I've ever seen her."

"You had no business taking her from me. She belongs at my side."

"Hold on now," Capper chuckled. "I just told you that I only saw her once. I doubt I would be lucky enough to see an odd creature like her again."

Hop paused at Capper with a cold gaze. He breathed and stepped back from Capper. Hop then snapped his paw. "Bun."

The stocky Abyssinian stepped before Capper with a grin. He clamored his paws together, resounding crackles.

He steered his gaze around the stocky Abyssinian to meet Hop's gaze. "A bit unnecessary, don't you think?"

"This is how I show my love," Hop said. "And once I've finally stripped you away from all of your fame and fortune, you'll be thankful for my love that you will be dying to tell me everything."

Hop left without another word. And then he became a punching bag for the stocky Abyssinian. He spared none of Caper's beautiful figure, pounding nearly every part of Capper with his fist.

It was moments like this where he wished he was a masochist. And maybe replace the ugly tomcat with a luscious and he would have a silver lining to his predicament...No, there already was one.

He just wished that she had a little faith in him than to go running off on her own. Her life would be so much more fulfilling if he had just managed to get her to Princess Twilight.

But at least she wasn't stuck in this horrible place anymore. Despite the terrible food he's served and the routine beating he gets from this ugly tomcat, he could take solace that somewhere in these lands, that changeling is happy somewhere.

I swear Rarity, you made me way too generous for my own good. But it's okay. I wouldn't change anything.