Introduction

Cathy Sanova is a beautiful, intelligent, Black student who just transferred from a small community college to the most prestigious university in California. Overwhelmed by the large campus, the wealthy students and the fact that she feels totally alone, she begins to think it was a mistake letting her mother talk her into going there, until she befriends Brent Jaggers, the university's star quarterback.

Who is this overconfident, wealthy, all-American looking, White boy who just won't leave her alone? Doesn't he know they are from two different worlds and she has no business being in his. And yet, the stubborn man refuses to leave her alone even has the nerves to claim her as "his" even though they aren't dating. He's demanding, overconfident, walks the campus like he owns it and he's decided to own her too. He challenges her, takes her into his V.I.P group of friends, opens her world to a new life and shows her there is more to her than just being a shy student hiding behind her books. As frustrating as he is, Cathy finds herself falling for a man she knows she can never truly have.

Brent Jaggers, wealthy, drives a sports car, very popular, your typical all American White boy, so you would think. Every girl wants him and all the guys want to be him. He's only a sophomore, but he is even more popular than the seniors and he's got plans to live it up in college by going to every party and dating hot girls.

And then he meets Cathy Sanova, she's the complete opposite of everything he thought he wanted in life. If someone had told him he'd fall hard for a shy Black girl who has no money, who isn't popular and a nerd, he'd laugh in their face. Rich, blonde girls with big boobs were his thing. This girl was not someone he'd usually hang out with. And yet, he finds himself immensely attracted to her. She's beautiful and sweet, has the face of an angel and a smile that melts his heart and warms his soul. She doesn't care that he's wealthy or popular. She doesn't want anything but his friendship. She makes him question what truly makes him happy, she brings out intense feelings he's never felt with anyone else and it makes him want to keep her by his side... by any means necessary.

This is the very beginning of the Brent and Cathy's relationship and the start of a new series.

I know some of you have already read the SSU series which starts off with Cathy and Brent's senior year. In their senior year, Cathy already know Brent and their friends, and it was all about Brent finally confessing to Cathy how he felt about her all these years

Seneca State University – Sophomore Year goes back in the past and tells how it all begins. How Cathy and Kiara meets Brent, Lee and all the others for the first time. How different their personalities were back then and how Cathy and Brent's relationship grew into a close friendship. You may even learn a few things that was never written about in the other novels. It's about to be wild ride so hold on tight and enjoy!

I will be posting the SSU-Senior Year again as soon as I finish the sophomore and junior year of SSU.

I hope to turn this college novel into a book series and then a TV series one day. A girl can dream right?