ǫᴜᴇʀᴇɴᴄɪᴀ

querencia

(noun)

a place from which one's strength is drawn, where one feels at home; the place where you are at your most authentic self 

ᴅʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀᴇᴛᴛ ᴠᴀʟᴇʀɪᴀ ʀᴀᴍᴏs

Everett Ramos is all sunshine meadows and sparkling raindrops, trying to find the light in even the darkest of situations, but after the merging of her hospital, Mercy West, with their once biggest competition, Seattle Grace, she can't help but lose those rose-tinted glasses that had once had a permanent spot on her nose. Finding a spot in between the strong bond of the Seattle Grace residents is hard enough, but when her people start to fall one-by-one, she isn't sure if she has the strength to keep holding on. When a battle begins, can she fight... or will the bullets mow her down? 

" it hurts ... when does it stop. " 

" if it was love, it won't. " 

Alex Karev is all stinging winds and frosty snow, burrowing himself deeper and deeper into the eclipse of loneliness that surrounds him when every woman he's ever loved starts to fall apart. When the merging of Seattle Grace and Mercy West comes along, his wife leaves him for the last time and he's stuck in solitary once again. Will he be able to keep his job even when he's drowning in his sea of abandonment issues... or will it be taken from him just like everything else is?